• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Nitasu987's Blocktopia Survivor Sign-Up Thread (Survivor Primordia)

nitasu987

Reaction score
(Warning: Very long post ahead)
Hey-o everyone! This is the Signup thread for Survivor: Primordia.
(Don't give me crap about Hockeyfan1852's Survivor. Just join if you want to or don't)
Nitasu987: Hello, you all at home! Today we begin Survivor: Primordia!!!!! On this mysterious Island, 16 Blocktopians will compete for the prize of....erm.... well, we're still working on it. The Blocktopians will be divided into two tribes:
Gaia Tribe
And
Dagon Tribe

The tribes will be selected by the use of RANDOM.ORG

If you're up for it, please feel free to sign up below!!! Currently there is no deadline. Signups will end once I have 16 players. Good luck to all of you and If you sign up, please encourage others to sign up as well!

FAQ:
How often will challenges be posted? I will do my best to stay timezone-consistent, so I will figure that out later. I'll also try to do it at the same time each day, but with school in the way there are no promises. I'll probably do one challenge every Monday and Thursday....
How similar is this to real Survivor? It's quite similar, however there will not be Reward challenges.... and your votes MUST BE SENT IN A PM TO ME. Also there will NOT be a Hidden Immunity Idol.

RULES
1. Votes Must be sent in a PM to me.
2. You are allowed to make alliances
3. Challenge Answers must be sent in a PM to me.
4. Error 404 Page not found.
5. Once you are voted out, you get a last statement.
6. Once we merge, when you are voted out you will become a jury member and it is encouraged that you keep watching the thread to make a better descision on who will win.
7. At the final 3, the survivors remaining will present a final speech to the jury, and the jury will then vote for the winner.

Current Players: (14 spots left)
Ansoro2112
77_is_the_best