[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Conclusion - Day 1

Boooo - 1 (Jacethegray) [L-7]
Stranger from Planet 9 - 6 (MarsKid, Mischief, Mooglie, Infected Alien8_, Nottykitten) [L-3]
Mischief - 4 (Stranger from Planet 9, PokeSvorlds, Boooo, HKCaper) [L-4]
PokeSvorlds - 1 (hipmeow) [L-7]

With 15 Players alive it will take 8 votes to lynch and 8 to no-lynch.

It was an eventful day in the Machine Activities Warehouse. Its new inhabitants argued back and forth all day before eventually running out of time. Though not everyone was on board, a handful decided that the Stranger among them would be a fitting person to be rid of. "No!" they cried, "I'm not even supposed to be here! It was my last day!" Ignoring the chosen's pleading, the larger group dragged them toward the Machine, which accepted the offering with little trace left.

Stranger from Planet 9 was the Pizza Delivery Guy.
Alignment: Town

Abilities: Each night, you may visit a player and prevent their action.

Win condition: You win when all threats to town have been eliminated and there is at least one town member alive.

You are all free to submit your night actions.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day 2 - Start

Every emerges, expecting someone to be missing from their ranks. And they totally are. MarsKid was found- or more specifically, his head, popping out the top of the Machine. Wherever the rest of his body is...You probably don't want to see it. The Machine claims another victim.

MarsKid was the Fabricator.
Alignment: Town

Abilities: Each night you can visit the machine to fabricate an item. You can manufacture each item only once: A knife, a bulletproof vest, and a crystal ball. You cannot use these items yourself, but you can visit other players to give the items away. You can deliver an item the same night you make it, but can deliver only one at a time.
Knife - Visit and kill a player
Vest - Protects the wearer from one attack
Crystal Ball - Visit and learn if a player is a threat to the town.

Win condition: You win when all threats to town have been eliminated and there is at least one town member alive.

Wee-woo! Infected Alien8_ has visited the Machine!

It is now Day 2. With 13 players alive it will take 7 votes to lynch and 7 votes to no-lynch.
A deadline is set for Saturday 10/12, 11:59 pm UTC. An extension will be granted on popular demand.
If a majority is not reached by the end of the day (deadline TBD), the player with the most votes will be lynched.

Mischief

Reaction score
I mean I misunderstood my role based on the flavour text so it's not impossible.

He probably thought > I role block people with pizza, which is half right but he doesn't actually give items

Jacethegray

Reaction score
Wow we are in a pretty pinch arnt we... We lost like 4 town so far. Started with 17 people I think? And maybe there is 3/5 town? So like 4-6 town left lossly? Not good odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.