[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
yay thanks
literally incorrect
i always use peoples full usernames in voting + role actions its the correct thing to do!!!!!

but you know what im saying it
my scum read on you has DECREASED over the past day/days but thats because a lot of the roles dont make sense and you choosing to still be unclaimed means i cant persecute you for the same reasons!
im still blocking you for eternity out of principle until you claim tho

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
also are you acting as though notty is town or scum in this scenario
I'm considering the hypothetical possibility that Notty is town here.

I think usually if your 1-shot action is blocked it isn't used aka you can retry
Ah ok. That does affect my hypothetical slightly, though it doesn't change the fact that it's still very possible you could get roleblocked by Moog and have your plans messed up, even though you're immune to my roleblocking ability. IMO That's a pretty big hole in either your story or the setup and I'm willing to bet it's the former.

so the penalize part is an actual entity in the game

can you ask ltin this just to be 10000% sure
I've asked. I'll let you know when he responds.

What do you think of Mars? What do you think of Notty? Can you see them being a team?
I can't really see Mars and Notty being a team atm. Notty ive said I scumread plenty of times. I get the sense that one of Inffy and Mars is scum at present due to their lengthy debate yesterday where they were clearly on completely different wavelengths. I'm leaning more towards Inffy being scum because of his weird insistence that Mars' read on Boooo should be taken in isolation of my claim seems like a very weak line of questioning/argument IMO.

thats a FELONY??????
I'm calling the police.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I've asked. I'll let you know when he responds.
ty

I can't really see Mars and Notty being a team atm. Notty ive said I scumread plenty of times. I get the sense that one of Inffy and Mars is scum at present due to their lengthy debate yesterday where they were clearly on completely different wavelengths. I'm leaning more towards Inffy being scum because of his weird insistence that Mars' read on Boooo should be taken in isolation of my claim seems like a very weak line of questioning/argument IMO.
why is it a weak line of questioning/argument
We interrupt the prayer circle to bring you the team of Mars/Stranger instead
vote mars with me then?

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Already explained myself and made a reads post. I don't know how you miss those if you're keeping up on the game. You can pull the quotes yourself.

And re: nitpicky scum push, this is how you acted D0 towards me; I'm not taking a past game in account. You then accuse me of being similarly not genuine w/r/t meta reading you, which is what you did sooo

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
No prayer circle this time

Town
Notty
- They have done nothing wrong yet people keep accusing them of 'framing' as if they were an artist.
Oog - Speaks town-like plus I believe their block of Tim.
Hip - Vibes like an innocent townie.

Probs town
Boo
- uncc'd vanilla townie but the penalty stuff is weird
Ali - Don't think they're scum with Boo
Duffie - I did not know where to put Duffie which must mean they're scum flying under the radar but I'll put them as likely town for now.

AFK
Okx
Skoom - DNR

Probs scum
HK
- Could be a team with Mars, can't really remember anything they've done.
Skele - One of Stranger/Skele because two innkeepers is weird.
Stranger - They spy on people and hand out penalties, that's very scummy! Them not lying to get me lynched is nice which makes me more unsure but I don't mind lynching them. I don't like how they outed my/Alishas push on Boo and proceed to claim I'm trying to frame people or something.
Mars - Weird vote on HK, analyzes more than he pushes which suggests to me he is looking for something to pile on. Strange conflicts with everyone tbh, mostly Inf/Oog. Mars wanting Boo to claim is kind of out of character for Mars right?
Inf - If not Mars then inf. Leaning more town on Inf though based purely on big picture vibes. The pieces fit more if Mars is scum.

vote mars with me then?
Sure but only because I can't decide between Skele/Stranger

Unvote
Vote Mars

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Already explained myself and made a reads post. I don't know how you miss those if you're keeping up on the game. You can pull the quotes yourself.
quote yourself explaining it then, its far easier for you to do that than for me to go searching through your posts to find it, you should have an idea of where this explanation is

if its real why so scared of quoting it

and make an updated reads post then, theres no reason not to if youre town

And re: nitpicky scum push, this is how you acted D0 towards me; I'm not taking a past game in account. You then accuse me of being similarly not genuine w/r/t meta reading you, which is what you did sooo
why is how i acted d0 relevant to you acting like you know enough about my meta to base a read off it when im saying you dont?

im not accusing you of being scum because your meta on me is wrong. im accusing you of being scum because you talk like you know what my meta is when im town yet havent seen me as town for years. same with notty yet you town read notty from their meta several times now

= fake reads

Mafia Host
Reaction score
why is it a weak line of questioning/argument
Because I think it's pretty reasonable to base one's reads on someone based how they interact and speak of others. Especially if you're looking for a scum team you want to search for who is trying to not to go too hard on each other and/or who may be bussing each other. Hence me retracting my 3p claim forced Mars to consider the possibility that I may be mafia and could possibly be working with Booo, as opposed to before where he was reasonably certain that I was working independently.
It's absolutely possible that this could just be you and Mars being on a different wavelength, but I don't think that's the most convincing explanation atm.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
No prayer circle this time

Town
Notty
- They have done nothing wrong yet people keep accusing them of 'framing' as if they were an artist.
Oog - Speaks town-like plus I believe their block of Tim.
Hip - Vibes like an innocent townie.

Probs town
Boo
- uncc'd vanilla townie but the penalty stuff is weird
Ali - Don't think they're scum with Boo
why does not being scum with boo = prob town for alisha, when you already townread boo anyway

Mars - Weird vote on HK, analyzes more than he pushes which suggests to me he is looking for something to pile on. Strange conflicts with everyone tbh, mostly Inf/Oog. Mars wanting Boo to claim is kind of out of character for Mars right?
what was weird about his hk vote

why is him wanting boo to claim out of character?

Inf - The pieces fit more if Mars is scum.
care to elaborate on this vague nonsense!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Because I think it's pretty reasonable to base one's reads on someone based how they interact and speak of others. Especially if you're looking for a scum team you want to search for who is trying to not to go too hard on each other and/or who may be bussing each other. Hence me retracting my 3p claim forced Mars to consider the possibility that I may be mafia and could possibly be working with Booo, as opposed to before where he was reasonably certain that I was working independently.
It's absolutely possible that this could just be you and Mars being on a different wavelength, but I don't think that's the most convincing explanation atm.
that isnt what happened though

mars said boo was sus because they were doubting your 3p claim, and he thinks doubting 3p claims = unreasonble

then when you revealed you werent 3p, mars said boo's doubts on you now make sense and werent unreasonable

that doesnt make any sense ^ = fake reads

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
why does not being scum with boo = prob town for alisha, when you already townread boo anyway
It's not a reason for them being town, just an observation. I have no other observations for Alisha other than a nagging feeling in the back of my head about them having this 'revelation' earlier today and then proceeding to pretend as if I'm framing someone but I can forgive her.

what was weird about his hk vote
As far as I can recall it had no real basis.

why is him wanting boo to claim out of character?
Didn't Mars say he hates early claims

care to elaborate on this vague nonsense!
It's not vague if you think of everyone as puzzlepieces

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It's not a reason for them being town, just an observation. I have no other observations for Alisha other than a nagging feeling in the back of my head about them having this 'revelation' earlier today and then proceeding to pretend as if I'm framing someone but I can forgive her.
ok, why dont you think theyre maf with boo then?

As far as I can recall it had no real basis.
and you find this suspicious? why?

Didn't Mars say he hates early claims
when? he said this game hes fine with massclaiming d1 if everyone plays ball, unless you mean last game?

It's not vague if you think of everyone as puzzlepieces
ok scum!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
ok, why dont you think theyre maf with boo then?
Doesn't make much sense for Alisha to contribute to pressuring and getting Boo to claim early, especially with the cop claim now.

and you find this suspicious? why?
Because it in addition to Mars' general attitude vibes me the wrong way.

when? he said this game hes fine with massclaiming d1 if everyone plays ball, unless you mean last game?
I think it was d0 or last game but I do not see Mars as someone who would so happily pressure Boo into claiming when half the thread assumed the pitstop message was fake.

You should learn to step out of tunnels and look from above pasta

• Agree
Reactions: Alisha

Mafia Host
Reaction score
mars said boo was sus because they were doubting your 3p claim, and he thinks doubting 3p claims = unreasonble

then when you revealed you werent 3p, mars said boo's doubts on you now make sense and werent unreasonable
However me specifically revealing that I wasn't actually 3p still put Mars in a position where he suddenly had to consider whether or not Boooo had some special knowledge of my role which was influencing her read on me or if she just happened to read me differently than everyone else, either of which is a possibility.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Because it in addition to Mars' general attitude vibes me the wrong way.
doubt

i think youd just see this as a reaction test/random vote normally

this is imo clearly trying to distance/bus your partner now that hes going down!

I think it was d0 or last game but I do not see Mars as someone who would so happily pressure Boo into claiming when half the thread assumed the pitstop message was fake.
he didnt pressure her to claim iirc, just said if we were massclaiming he'd want boo to go first

However me specifically revealing that I wasn't actually 3p still put Mars in a position where he suddenly had to consider whether or not Boooo had some special knowledge of my role which was influencing her read on me or if she just happened to read me differently than everyone else, either of which is a possibility.
except boo had already fullclaimed and said they had no special info on you so that isnt it

I approve this statement
thats ok you can be wrong

look its fine guys we can just lynch stranger or mars today and get boo to investigate inf easy ive solved this day
vote mars then