New Weapon!

Chao

Reaction score
I have an idea for a new weapon guys! It's called the Firewheel.

It costs at least 45 points. Basically, what is that you place a granite block, and lava spews from all four directions! :D

So what you think?

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Sounds like a pulser (a map entity we have available). Except pulsers stay for the whole round and pulse (hence the name)!
I think someone has suggested this before, and it was denied, mainly as it'd be quite suicidal to place down!

There would also be pretty limited use, there are not many situations that I can think of, where I would place a firewheel over a pistol or laser. It is not common you have multiple people 90 degrees around a block. So chances are, you're only going to get at most one kill with it.
For the same points, I could have bought 9 pistols, and easily got 2 kills for double the reward. Or 2 lasers, placing them on Dark/LightPassage and potentially getting 2 with each shot.

Which block is granite? I assumed you meant gravel.

EDIT: To clarify, I think this is a bad idea.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
First off, welcome to the forums! :D
But, there is already a pulser as Alka said and it's so powerful that players can't use it. And, if granite was to be obsidian, the block is already used to place a cannon. If you meant gravel, that could work. However, on the more positive side, it does sound like a fun weapon and I'd definitely use it a bit but it might kill you. Plus, it might be practical to place near a lot of enemies, jump on top of, and get a lot of them. I do see its use, but it's not my decision obviously. Good idea I think, though :)