New Ranks

ShadeSlayer98

Reaction score
I was just thinking about the rank system and how it's just a copy of the old rank just with Orbs instead of brains. Well there was a suggestion awhile back that I thought was a super cool idea and could have been expanded on. Now it's basically a skill ranks so, and example would be " If I got 200 kills with a rocket I could buy Rocketeer for 5k." Also with these new skill ranks could come with stats bonus. I'm not suggestion strength II or anything crazy maybe extra orbs with the weapon that pertains to your rank. Now I don't know how hard it is the track kills with specific items but I remember that in DvZ there was a website that could track kills with specific weapons. It doesn't even have the pertain the combat, it could also be "The Tank take damage for your teammates for 10k with plus one heart." I just think it would be neat to see people work on a skill tree instead of everyone getting the same ranks at the end.

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
Yes, yes, and yes. Army of Darkness has been begging for at least a year now to change up the rank system, and Skill-based ranks are something I keep seeing. We have achievements, which are cool and all, but maybe we can even run it based on how many achievements you've gotten. (ie. when you get 1 achivement, you rank up, when you reach 5, next rank, 10, 15, 20, etc.)

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Fiesta and I actually worked on a huge chart of a potential ranking system a while ago (very many obviously being a bit too wishful thinking) but I lost it (i think some people said it was still on the old staff forum)