[New feature] Player ranks

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hello TTT,

so the 'new feature' that was mentioned two recaps ago is here! The server now has Player Ranks.

Basically, you rank up each time you hit a milestone on your playtime and get a scoreboard title.

The default rank is 'guest' (white). The rest of the ranks are as follows:

1 hour playtime - Player (white)
24 hours playtime - Regular (green)
100 hours playtime - Resident (orange)
150 hours playtime - SuperResident (red and comes with the ability to create votes - if this is abused it will be removed from the individual)
200 hours playtime - IncrediblyActive (purple)
250 hours playtime - StuckHereForever (rainbow - changes colour constantly)

Staff also now have a rainbow-coloured 'Admin' rank, and Trials have a blue 'Trial' rank.

However, unfortunately this new feature comes with an annoying bug that glitches the tab menu from time to time, making only alive players and players in spectator mode shown. However, every player can fix this by going into !menu, clicking on 'TTT scoreboardranks' and using the command 'refreshranks'. Please don't spam this command or you'll have it removed from you!

The ranks and what comes with them are subject to change, but for now this is it!

Have fun ranking up!

EDIT: (The default rank is 'Guest' (white name) and by 'coloured name' I mean the title is coloured on the scoreboard, not the individual name!)

Last edited:

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
250 hours playtime - StuckHereForever (rainbow - changes colour constantly)

Staff also now have a rainbow-coloured 'Admin' rank
I'm actually gonna kill myself ;-;

Please make the Admin rank/250 hour playtime rank more sensible, it's an eyesore, also at least keep 250 rainbow and change admin otherwise people will get confused.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm actually gonna kill myself ;-;

Please make the Admin rank/250 hour playtime rank more sensible, it's an eyesore, also at least keep 250 rainbow and change admin otherwise people will get confused.
Well the 'Admin' rank says 'Admin' and the 'StuckHereForever' says 'StuckHereForever' so I'm not sure if people will get confused but if the general opinion is this then sure, we can change one of them.

Also do you think the current milestones are good? Or should they be less? The current settings are completely subject to change.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Well the 'Admin' rank says 'Admin' and the 'StuckHereForever' says 'StuckHereForever' so I'm not sure if people will get confused but if the general opinion is this then sure, we can change one of them.

Also do you think the current milestones are good? Or should they be less? The current settings are completely subject to change.
yeah I think so, but I think you should make admin red since on most servers red is the mod/admin colour so it's more identifiable

• Agree
Reactions: _JulZ_