Nemisis type style for KOTL

Trevmaster9

Reaction score
So Once apon a time in teamspeak a group of fellow people were talking about enderchest space, one thing lead to another and then player heads came into the speech, So heres the idea
Now this is to kinda encourage people to play KOTL even more.
What happens is if you kill the same person or player around 5-10 times they have a chance to drop their head.
This is mainly for fun and to encourage friendly rivalry's among eachother

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
One issue is inventory filling up quickly-there's already an issue with space, but it's not like people will keep all the heads. Another issue is that this could create anti KotL gameplay, point is the to be king of the ladder but people would just get more incentive to go around and kill one person for a head. I personally like the idea, playerheads are fun and there's nothing bad about them. Just some things to think about when looking at the concept.

• Useful
Reactions: Trevmaster9

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
My only problems with this are;
-There is a chance people will get into farming other's heads
-Trying to get their own heads
-It would decrease the value of heads, especially since there are already ones available in the master store for a lot of cookies - It would, as I said, decrease their value or worth, or even lead them to be removed.

Trevmaster9

Reaction score
My only problems with this are;
-There is a chance people will get into farming other's heads
-Trying to get their own heads
-It would decrease the value of heads, especially since there are already ones available in the master store for a lot of cookies - It would, as I said, decrease their value or worth, or even lead them to be removed.
You can buy them yes, But certain players No