Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Mr_Uberlicious
No alts
Server applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival
Timezone: CST (Central Standard time)
Time on server: 2 Months, 9 days
No other staff position.
I would help regulate the rules on the server.
If staff member abuse: Tell them politely to stop.
I deserve trusted because: I have played on the server for a while and know the rules really well.
I will (Try to) stop: Cheating, abuse, unsportsmanlike conduct.
2 references: Wyrer & Widdish.
Signed Mr_Uberlicious

L

Later_Gator

I highly recommend that you use our exact Trusted application format including the questions (simply copy and paste it over):
http://www.blocktopia.net/forum/threads/trusted-application-format.143/

And another thing:
If staff member abuse: Tell them politely to stop.
You don't tell them to stop, instead you immediately report their behavior to an available Zombie Head Controller (Damer_Flinn, IntensiK, or Megatron). If for whatever reason you can't get ahold of/find a ZHC, then you report it to a Zombie Controller (nillbugwtw or AvantGarde).

Wyrer

Rooster
Donor
Reaction score
2 references: Wyrer & Widdish.
Mr_Uber. If you remember correctly I never gave you a reference, you asked me for one and I said I would observe you and make a decision. When you asked me again I told you that I didn't feel you were ready for it. I'm not sure why you thought that meant I had reffed you, but it didn't.

L

Later_Gator

Mr_Uber. If you remember correctly I never gave you a reference, you asked me for one and I said I would observe you and make a decision. When you asked me again I told you that I didn't feel you were ready for it. I'm not sure why you thought that meant I had reffed you, but it didn't.
I had a feeling this was the case. This thread needs to be locked/closed due to lack of requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.