Accepted Naoh's lame Moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Username: Naoh

How many hours can you contribute per week?: With school just around the corner, I can guarantee a minimum of 4-8 hours a week.

Previous Staffing Experience: Trusted and Operator on Army of Darkness for almost 5 months, Kami's Realm Moderator.

Why do you want to be staff?: I MISS THE POWER I loved being a part of the staff team on the old Army of Darkness server. We were a well oiled machine, keeping the players in line, while insuring fun and camaraderie. I will admit, half of me is doing this because I miss the old days, but I really do want to be a part of this server, enforcing the rules and making the experience as enjoyable as is possible for the players!

What qualities do you believe you would bring to the staff team?: I don't have any special skills, such as coding or coming up with awesome creative ideas, or even having ideas at all! I do however, like to think of myself as a fairly positive and motivational person. I'd like to think of myself as a sort of little light, brightening up the room a bit, so the people with big ideas can see better. Like everyone else, I have my *gasp!* shortcomings. I tend to be immature when I don't watch my behavior, and I also have a difficulty with spelling.

Additional Notes: I'd just like to thank you for bringing back one of the all time best servers, and for giving me an opportunity to help it become something even better.

Thanks for reading.

PS- I'm almost absolutely sure that I have at least 12 hours on the server, but the /ontime command is weird, and it looks like my time has been reset or something, with 2.5?

tnm

Reaction score
Hi Naoh, thanks for applying!

We worry a little about your ontime, as from what we can tell its pretty low, however this could just be timezones / problems with the plugin so I hope it won't be an issue.
A little bit of immaturity, to me, is perfectly fine in moderation; so it shouldn't be an issue as long as you're sensible about it. I also wouldn't worry to much about your spelling, it'll improve over time no doubt!
Previous staffing experience is good, and from what I can remember you always seemed full of ideas which is always nice.

Congratulations, accepted as Mod.

• Thank You
Reactions: Naoh
Status
Not open for further replies.