Names Part 2: Narrowing Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I have gone through the subforum and deleted all the jokes / names none of us will consider.

FILL OUT THIS FORM. FILL OUT THIS FORM. FILL OUT THIS FORM.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17uz2v_DrsDQ720csiyAbOm_iH3IiYkHmlAJbMyFjuZQ/viewform
Server-Directors

I know it's pretty hastily made, there may be mistakes, but those are all the names. Please throw in a vote (don't be afraid to give out +1's if you like more than one, votes will be cumulative and reasons will be read as to why). Thanks <3

After this (I'll give a day or two for responses to this) we can narrow these names down to top 5-8, perhaps discuss arguments for/against these names and try and get them down to a final 3-5 names. From there we do a community vote and that should decide it.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Shame , I quite liked catalyst - not a fan of CatalystNow though.. Would there be any support if we dropped 'Now' and kept Catalyst?
I'll just change the name on the form now, no biggie. That's better than CatalystNow in my books, anyway.

By the way: You can edit your responses afterwards, so if your opinion changes you can change yours up.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Could this possibly be a checkbox-based form instead of having to input your vote manually? I think we shouldn't have to give justification for our votes at this very early stage.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Could this possibly be a checkbox-based form instead of having to input your vote manually? I think we shouldn't have to give justification for our votes at this very early stage.
I could have done that and done some fun things with functions on the spreadsheet, but I was just hoping for short reasons really. Don't have to elaborate, but having read the ones with reasons and without reasons the ones with reasons make a lot more sense.

• Thank You
Reactions: Prizyms

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Double post but I just saw how many responses we already had. Thanks so much for getting responses in so quickly! <3

I'll wait another day before compiling reasons/votes/etc if you haven't replied, which I highly suggest if you feel any opinion at all towards what we will be called (and I am sure you do!)

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
With my ratings I also included GoDaddy domain prices for suggestedname.net. Not sure if it's helpful/relevant in the slightest, but it was quick to check. Most are $9, though 10 are unavailable (in their current state) and another 3 cost $1,000+.

Status
Not open for further replies.