Mythelf's Trusted Application

mythelf

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Mythelf
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: My little sister(namelessgirl99).
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT -6 (USA Central Time Zone)
  • Your age: I am 19.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I have been on since around last June, I believe. I have 145 hours of playing time since the restart.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? None
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will help out by explaining the rules and guidelines to any new players. I will, within my power, make sure the rules are read and are being follow. I will continue to be friendly, mature, and helpful and I want to create a fun environment for all the players.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I would immediately take a screenshot and report it to a controller if one is not already on.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I deserve the position because I am a mature and I believe that I know all the rules and how to use them. I am also a very helpful and active player. I want to help make Blocktopia Zombie Survival a fun and friendly server.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will represent the staff member who can be friendly and nice but knows how to crack down when someone is breaking the rules. I want to be an example for others and help everyone have a fun time on this server.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: DarkHender, Theodorre, M_B_H, Mach9824, Trap_Wolf, and Awwwyea. I want to thank all you guys for referencing me!
  • Signed: Myth