• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Mystery Rp! Spindlethread Manor

Kuromono13

Reaction score
Thunder crashes and lightning flashes as several horse drawn buggies ride along a stretched road. The weather may have been foul, but today was an all but ecstatic day! 10 chivalrous friends, all riding together in the buggies, were oh so very anxious to reach their colleagues 39th birthday party. But, as their buggies were reaching over the top of the hill, disaster struck. The bridge that connected Marview to Eberton, was broken! The drivers, to tired to notice something as unimportant as a broken bridhe, did not notice. Alas, before they came to their senses, it was to late, and all 3 buggies piled off and into the river. The 9 friends (minus Susan Fergle, who had died, drowned in the creek)
were soaking wet, and cold. They did not have transportation and their colleagues abode was miles and miles away. So the friends hiked through the rain in search of shelter, after a grueling amount of hours, they spotted a mansion, perched atop of a hill. The friends, to worn down to turn down the tempting sight, compiled themselves, and hiked up the hill...

So if you haven' t already noticed this is going to be a roleplay, and I need 10 wonderful individuals to create a character with a nice name and a story behind themselves, please no outrageous names (like the pedofielic panda, bob, etc.) You can have your character be a boy or a girl or young or old. I hope this will work out to be a fun roleplay. As soon as we have 10 nice strapping indivisuals we can begin.

Characters:
The Duke of Spindlethread: Me