Mycelium Fortress
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name of the map: Mycelium Fortress.
Intended Gamemode: Survival.
Creator(s):
MiyakoWolf.
Size: 91x89.
Biome: Mushroom.
Screenshots, including timer areas (Do not use shaders or a custom resource pack!) :

More Screenshots:
Chests:
Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: No-drop: Lapis Block, Anvil, Block of Coal and Block of Iron.
Download link (optional): /warp Mycelium_Fortress

Let me know if you think this map is too empty. But I didn't want to take too much attention away from the castle. Also if i need to edit the chests then i'll do so. <3

superhalo6

Reaction score
Looked through the map in brief, tunnels seem kinda empty, they could be expanded on a bit.

The castle looks like it could be really easily dammed, as nearly all the timers are in there, so spacing them out might be useful.

Overall +0, though the map does look quite nice aesthetically.

MiyakoWolf

(Miyako)
Reaction score
Looked through the map in brief, tunnels seem kinda empty, they could be expanded on a bit.

The castle looks like it could be really easily dammed, as nearly all the timers are in there, so spacing them out might be useful.

Overall +0, though the map does look quite nice aesthetically.
I put the timers in there so that it wouldnt be an easy angry house. And i tried to make the inside damaged to let the lava flow through it. I didn't really know a way around it, and I really didnt want to mess up the outside, as that castle took me ages. I've had this map sitting in my plot for some time and I was reluctant to post it because of that, so any help with that i'd be grateful with. If you want me to add more timers on the outside of the map I will but there are some out there already. As for the tunnel, it wasnt really meant to be anything much but again, I can change that up if you want.

superhalo6

Reaction score
I put the timers in there so that it wouldnt be an easy angry house. And i tried to make the inside damaged to let the lava flow through it. I didn't really know a way around it, and I really didnt want to mess up the outside, as that castle took me ages. I've had this map sitting in my plot for some time and I was reluctant to post it because of that, so any help with that i'd be grateful with. If you want me to add more timers on the outside of the map I will but there are some out there already. As for the tunnel, it wasnt really meant to be anything much but again, I can change that up if you want.

You could still have a couple timers in there, but have some outside the house, like a few map corners, or along the side.

I will help you out with timer placements if you want

Tamzies

Reaction score
To be honest, the top of this map looks flat and empty. If the top map is flooded there is no where people can go. It misses some depth and height. The cave is fun, but it is an empty tunnel really. The castle looks great, but it looks like you made a castle thought it was good and randomly made a map around it. It needs more work and some tweaking.

MiyakoWolf

(Miyako)
Reaction score
To be honest, the top of this map looks flat and empty. If the top map is flooded there is no where people can go. It misses some depth and height. The cave is fun, but it is an empty tunnel really. The castle looks great, but it looks like you made a castle thought it was good and randomly made a map around it. It needs more work and some tweaking.
The only reason I didnt do much around the outside is because the castle is the main focus of the map. Maybe it wasnt the best of ideas. I'll probably withdraw it. I don't know.

Tamzies

Reaction score
The only reason I didnt do much around the outside is because the castle is the main focus of the map. Maybe it wasnt the best of ideas. I'll probably withdraw it. I don't know.
It looks really pretty overall, but something being the main focus doesn't mean you can keep it empty ish. I really like the mychelium we do not have those maps a lot and we need more.

Status
Not open for further replies.