My trusted application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luhvv

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Luhv
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: One Alt is ArtsyGeek
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server, if you couldn't guess.
  • The Timezone you are in: (ಠ_ಠ) UTC/GMT is -5 hours
  • Your age: I am 13
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? 2011-10-05
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? i have yet to be a trusted on a server.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? i will follow the rules as well as inforce them and make sure that they are followed
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will Contact a higher staff member or a controller to come and deal with the situation
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? im really not a better choice but i try my best and im really no trouble i am mature and i try my best to enforce the rules
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? A trusted Enforces Rules and makes the server more enjoyable for others so of course i will try to stop those that break the rules such as insulting hacking spleefing and using inappropriate word and terms
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Damer_flinn, gassy_europeon , AvantGarde ,Theodorre , omgitsathong.
  • Signed: Luhv Faith~

Reactions: Nottykitten

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
I hate to nitpick but I am not getting the effort feel like the last app you made. Also you don't have to make a new app for fix the answers up. You may edit the one you have already made.

Should you get approved, what will you actively do? i will follow the rules as well as inforce them and make sure that they are followed

This part lacks some effort. We are looking for things like "I will leave my hiding spot, when someone calls out that someone is unreachable or such and such, to find the person and warn/kick them. The I will make sure the rules are followed is simply a blanket answer to cover the small things that we want to know you will do.

If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will Contact a higher staff member or a controller to come and deal with the situation

Like I stated in your other app You go to a Controller or Head Controller. I am not sure if you meant that with Higher staff but I just wanted to make sure you knew that a Vetop wouldn't be able to do much.

Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? im really not a better choice but i try my best and im really no trouble i am mature and i try my best to enforce the rules

This just kind of lacks something. Make us want you. I understand you were being modest and I certainly don't want you to be cocky but sell yourself a little bit. Tell us what you are good at and the effort and time you plan to put into helping out the server.

On the Terms of effort I want to point out you didn't really take the time to make sure you Capitalized the right letter or put in punctuation like commas or periods. I realize everyone makes typos or gets used to a certain way of typing but for something like an application you should focus on that much more than a normal post. Think of this like a job interview.

What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? A trusted Enforces Rules and makes the server more enjoyable for others so of course i will try to stop those that break the rules such as insulting hacking spleefing and using inappropriate word and terms

You answered this one like you should have done with the Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? question. The represent one is more of a question to let us know that you realize the trusted position means something. It means we trust you. It lets us know you understand the meaning and job of a trusted, and that you know how to handle it.

Do not take this as a "Ethical doesn't want me as trusted I should give up" type of thing, but rather as me trying to give you the means to acquire what you are looking for.

Luhvv

Reaction score
ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ (er i give up T u T)
I hate to nitpick but I am not getting the effort feel like the last app you made. Also you don't have to make a new app for fix the answers up. You may edit the one you have already made.

Should you get approved, what will you actively do? i will follow the rules as well as inforce them and make sure that they are followed

This part lacks some effort. We are looking for things like "I will leave my hiding spot, when someone calls out that someone is unreachable or such and such, to find the person and warn/kick them. The I will make sure the rules are followed is simply a blanket answer to cover the small things that we want to know you will do.

If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will Contact a higher staff member or a controller to come and deal with the situation

Like I stated in your other app You go to a Controller or Head Controller. I am not sure if you meant that with Higher staff but I just wanted to make sure you knew that a Vetop wouldn't be able to do much.

Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? im really not a better choice but i try my best and im really no trouble i am mature and i try my best to enforce the rules

This just kind of lacks something. Make us want you. I understand you were being modest and I certainly don't want you to be cocky but sell yourself a little bit. Tell us what you are good at and the effort and time you plan to put into helping out the server.

On the Terms of effort I want to point out you didn't really take the time to make sure you Capitalized the right letter or put in punctuation like commas or periods. I realize everyone makes typos or gets used to a certain way of typing but for something like an application you should focus on that much more than a normal post. Think of this like a job interview.

What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? A trusted Enforces Rules and makes the server more enjoyable for others so of course i will try to stop those that break the rules such as insulting hacking spleefing and using inappropriate word and terms

You answered this one like you should have done with the Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? question. The represent one is more of a question to let us know that you realize the trusted position means something. It means we trust you. It lets us know you understand the meaning and job of a trusted, and that you know how to handle it.

Do not take this as a "Ethical doesn't want me as trusted I should give up" type of thing, but rather as me trying to give you the means to acquire what you are looking for.

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ (er i give up T u T)
Edit: Oh derp Ya well good luck! And you may want to fix up your app with what I have suggested.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I'm gonna deny this application/trial.

Immediately from the start you have shown no real interest in the position. When you were told you application wasn't good enough your attitude showed that you just don't care. (This is also visible because the application are rather rushed) It feels to me that you would just like this rank as a status. I find this back ingame, you don't really do much besides playing and doing weird faces like -.-, ._. and :I in chat. Trust me, you are a fine, great player, but unfortunately not more than that. You aren't suited for a trusted rank (at the moment). You are currently also too immature in my opinion.

If you recollect your 5 references and still want the position you may reapply after 3 months. I'd recommend showing a little more interest in the rank and the responsibilities.

Declined.

• Agree
Reactions: Barricxde
Status
Not open for further replies.