My Super hostile Nightmare Realm lets play!!

giobob6

Reaction score
U know vechs right. Oh course you do! He recently made number eight in his series of "super hostile" maps so i decided to do a lets play of it! we also have a tonne of other stuff on my group channel which is where i will be posting the videos. Rating, commenting and subscribing would be much appreciated!
THANKS SO MUCH! :)!
WATCH IT HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/H2Kunited?feature=mhee

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
"No advertising.

Advertising of any form is completely prohibited. In an effort to reduce forum advertisement, if you register an account on our forums, we will also use an automated check for certain details in third party international advertisement bot databases. Your information will not be saved at these third party locations."

Taken from the rules and terms you agreed to when making your account.
Putting up your own video for us to watch isn't extreme advertisement but please try to avoid it.
Especialy if you make a thread that has it as center of attention.

EDIT:
Posting a youtube channel isn't allowed, That's like asking for thumbs up in a video or like trying to get subscribers by PM'in everyone.

giobob6

Reaction score
"No advertising.

Advertising of any form is completely prohibited. In an effort to reduce forum advertisement, if you register an account on our forums, we will also use an automated check for certain details in third party international advertisement bot databases. Your information will not be saved at these third party locations."

Taken from the rules and terms you agreed to when making your account.
Putting up your own video for us to watch isn't extreme advertisement but please try to avoid it.
Especialy if you make a thread that has it as center of attention.

EDIT:
Posting a youtube channel isn't allowed, That's like asking for thumbs up in a video or like trying to get subscribers by PM'in everyone.
soz :(, do i have to delete the thread or just the link?