My Resignation

Ceres

Reaction score
For the past week or so, I've been deciding on if I should resign from Trusted, after close consideration, I've decided to step down from my (half) staff rank and continue on the server as a player, mainly because I've started to get bored of zombie survival altogether, that and I might be offically leaving Blocktopia soon.

I'll miss staffing on the server, it was great fun being well known by other staff members, and also keeping the server clean when no Operators were on. I know I'm probably gonna regret resigning in a few months time, but it must be done. Since Controllers don't have to waste their time seeing if I'm losing activity on the server or not.

Farewell other staff members, I'll miss being with you guys. :(

Oviony

Reaction score
Y SO MANY RESIGNATIONS!?

Well , fox , I hope we can see you in the server at least once a week ...

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
Darn, it sure is sad to see you go fox, but know we had alot of good time together, and we also got a dozen of those memories. Live a good life, foxy!

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
Oh why old chap! You've done a spiffing job while staffing and have been a good chap in Blocktopia overall!
Tally ho!
OOGLIE STOLE MY REPLY
Well good sir, you were a dandy staff member, and did a jolly good job, old chap! Come back and visit the young scallywags on the server, good sir!