My First Map! Under The Dome [ABANDONED]

Cole

Reaction score
Ok So I Made A Map Based On The Popular Tv Show ''Under The Dome''. I Think Its Pretty Cool
And I Hope You Do Too! Just Saying You Don't Have To Accept It It Was Just A Little Project I Did So Yeah. ~West:D
Name Of Map: Under The Dome.
Author: 22wester
Size: 86x86
Map Boundary: X:-3069.42915 Z:-453.33843
Kits: Survivors: Nurse: wood_sword milk red_rose leather_boots leather_chestplate Guardian: stone_sword chainmall_chestplate chainmall_boots bow 12 arrow Hunters: Enforcer: stone_sword
bow 32 arrow iron_chestplate iron_leggings Salvage: wood_sword iron_chestplate gold_helmet
Random Or Choose Kits? Random.
Screenshots:
And If That Does Not Work Do /warp UnderTheDome
Description: So I've Been Watching The Show Under The Dome For A Bit Now And I Was Looking For Ideas For A Map. At First I Thought To Do An Underwater Map But It Was Really Hard To Get The Water In. Then One Night After Watching Under The Dome Thought Of It! A Map Based On Under The Dome! Then The Next Day I Started Construction. The Map Took About Two Days In Total.
Download Link: My MediaFire Account Is Not Working. The Warp Is /warp UnderTheDome
If It Is A TOTAL Nessesity I Will Get Someone With Experience To Help Me.
Input File: Heard That U Only Have To Do This If Your Map Is Accepted. So Yeah.

Final Note: Please Leave Feedback Good Or Bad I Just Want Some Feedback! Tell Me If Im Doing Anything Wrong! Im Am Totally Open To Edit Requests And Am Making My Own Edits As Well.
~West:D

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
It Looks Pretty Good, Good Job. But Why Are You Capitalising Your Words Like This? I Can't Read Them Very Well.
And also, format is favourable by staffies. I hate to be the etiquette Nazi, but they'll tell you anyway.
:3
Name of map:
Author:
Size:
Map boundary:
Kits:
Random or choose kits?:
Notes:
Download Link:
Input File:

edudew

Reaction score
I can't see the input file? The map looks fun, but I think it's too small? Like is there a way you could make it bigger? But looks like fun to play, lets hope op's like it too :)

Cole

Reaction score
It Looks Pretty Good, Good Job. But Why Are You Capitalising Your Words Like This? I Can't Read Them Very Well.
I can't see the input file? The map looks fun, but I think it's too small? Like is there a way you could make it bigger? But looks like fun to play, lets hope op's like it too :)​
Thanks as I said I will be making requested edits but that perticulur edit will be hard.. /hsphere is a risky command.

I can't see the input file? The map looks fun, but I think it's too small? Like is there a way you could make it bigger? But looks like fun to play, lets hope op's like it too :)​
And if the map gets accepted I will get the input file.

• Thank You
Reactions: Swate

edudew

Reaction score
I can't see the input file? The map looks fun, but I think it's too small? Like is there a way you could make it bigger? But looks like fun to play, lets hope op's like it too :)
And if the map gets accepted I will get the input file.

I think you are supposed to have it already? I don't know, ops know better :D

Cole

Reaction score
Cole please refrain from triple posting and triple quoting and use the edit button provided, thanks.

As for the map, if you are still making edits to it I am assuming it isn't finished?
Sorry that was an accident, but it is finished but I am editing some mistakes I forgot along with the other suggested edits.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay, thanks for submitting a map!
However, for me this map is too small and basic; it looks very rushed. I think you should make the buildings look a bit more impressive, and make the whole map bigger and more exciting on the whole :) Add more terrain, more places to go ;)
Also, it would be great if you could have an input file ready please. :)
Sorry, but it's a -1 from me.

Cole

Reaction score
However, for me this map is too small and basic; it looks very rushed. I think you should make the buildings look a bit more impressive, and make the whole map bigger and more exciting on the whole :) Add more terrain, more places to go ;)
Ok Ill Redo It And Make A Whole New POST

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok Ill Redo It And Make A Whole New POST
Are you sure? The other staff members still have their votes to cast :) But if so, I will decline this for now then.