/mvtp and and /warp no longer works for guests?

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
If there are players on then you can probably just /call them if you want to go to a different world--But you'll have to make sure that there's a player in another world to /call back (or you can use /return). But I'm sure that the permissions were somehow messed up and that it'll get fixed.

Zeus42000

Reaction score
If there are players on then you can probably just /call them if you want to go to a different world--But you'll have to make sure that there's a player in another world to /call back (or you can use /return). But I'm sure that the permissions were somehow messed up and that it'll get fixed.
Hopefully, also, id like to add the /help isnt working, and in flatland, World Edit is available to guests, not sure if the W.E. one is intended or not

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hopefully, also, id like to add the /help isnt working, and in flatland, World Edit is available to guests, not sure if the W.E. one is intended or not
/help was removed when Malc was clearing up permissions as pretty much nobody used it.

Not sure about WorldEdit for guests in the flatland being intentional though.

radman573

Reaction score
I would suggest that a warp house should be made on ALL the major worlds (plot, terrain, flat, etc.). There only exists one in the flatland I believe. That would be a temporary fix if need be.