Muted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDaddyLave

Reaction score
So I was just muted by lovedaice in Army of Darkness, and I'm not here to protest against it, but I would just like to know why. When I got muted, or try to talk, it says "lovedaice has permanently muted you for No." It doesn't say what rule it could be for, and I checked over the rule book twice and found nothing I could have been muted for. I would just like to know why, thanks for reading. Bye.

Trevmaster9

Reaction score
So I was just muted by lovedaice in Army of Darkness, and I'm not here to protest against it, but I would just like to know why. When I got muted, or try to talk, it says "lovedaice has permanently muted you for No." It doesn't say what rule it could be for, and I checked over the rule book twice and found nothing I could have been muted for. I would just like to know why, thanks for reading. Bye.
(Im not an operator sorry, But I have suggestions)
What I would do is possibly check back through logs and reread what you said, double checking if you said or did something wrong previously to your mute.
On the other hand I would possibly Private message Lovedaice and ask him what you did wrong specificaly.

Hope I helped!

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
There was not really a need for this thread, and like Trev has already said, PMing lovedaice would've been the best option.

As I was on at the time, you were muted due to saying: 'Like nude?' when two players were (possibily) joking about getting bad PMs from each other.

Looking from lovedaice's point of view, he most likely saw this as inappropriate even if done in a jokingly-manner.

When you log back on you'll most likely be unmuted as mutes usually don't last longer than a round or so.

BigDaddyLave

Reaction score
There was not really a need for this thread, and like Trev has already said, PMing lovedaice would've been the best option.

As I was on at the time, you were muted due to saying: 'Like nude?' when two players were (possibily) joking about getting bad PMs from each other.

Looking from lovedaice's point of view, he most likely saw this as inappropriate even if done in a jokingly-manner.

When you log back on you'll most likely be unmuted as mutes usually don't last longer than a round or so.
Ok Thanks, me and someone else (forgot his name) were joking around, perhaps thats why.
I did try /msg-ing lovedaice but he never answered back.

Status
Not open for further replies.