multiple zombie skins

Reaction score
when someone is turned into zombie, he/she will randomly change into a zombie skin out of multiple zombie skins.

example
-----------

infected: nom, nom, nommed (player1)
player1: aww: ): aww, i wanted to have the cute zombie skin
player2: haha, i have the cool zombie skin.

----------
what im trying to say is that there should be different zombie skins. if you didn't understand, then i apologize because i cant explane right

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I don't support this idea due to the fact that it will confuse new players and older ones as they wont know who is in a zombie skin or not.

Summer10

Reaction score
If you dont understand i think what hes saying is a random chance on a skin whenever someone dies

For example:
20%painterly
50%regular
10%easter bunnies
40%clown

3 problems

1: you cant see your own skin
2: it would confuse a lot, if not all of the new players
3: it would require coding

D

DieLorelei

Before you make a suggestion, Read the already suggested ideas thread at the top of the page...
[Declined] Show the players names but keep the Zombie skin, and Vice versa
  • Not possible. The Zombie skin is attached to the name _Infected_

[Declined]Anything to do with having multiple zombie skins/names/etc.
  • Too much money, for a pointless feature, and it's good as it is
It would require a new Infected account for each skin, no one would just be _Infected_ it would be _CuteInfected_ _CoolInfected_ and so on...

That means 4+ new accounts, coming out to about $88... Unless the players wanted to donate money to go towards more zombie skins, I dont see that EVER happening....

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
If you dont understand i think what hes saying is a random chance on a skin whenever someone dies

For example:
20%painterly
50%regular
10%easter bunnies
40%clown

3 problems

1: you cant see your own skin
2: it would confuse a lot, if not all of the new players
3: it would require coding
4: that's 120% XD
But anyway, I agree, that would be very expensive and confusing.
And summer, is requiring coding a bad thing? I mean, overly complicated coding is not so good, but, after all, coding is what we have developers for.

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
I don't think coding is the big problem, I think it would be quite simple to have the server randomly select an option. The problem is, as has already been stated several times and in several different ways, money.

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
I've got an idea; So yep, we could open donations? If I could donate some, I'd definitely donate the money. What about having the new zombie skins in the following system - The zombies with better statistics have another skins, except much more bloody. So, the concept is that if a zombie, who's got a bigger karma has a bloodier and a new skin. I know the levels has been suggested, but this one is about the skins.

Reactions: Jowe

Matt_Allen

Matterator
Reaction score
Website
heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com
My main issue here is the money, if the cost is close to 90 dollars like DieLorelei said, I don't support this, even with donations, I don't think we should ask for extra money for something we don't really need, I'm just not sure it's worth the money/effort.

Emues7

Uranus
Reaction score
It wouldn't exactly be an important addition to the server, and paying $88 just for the fun of having new zombie skins is not, in my opinion, worth it.

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
I've got an idea; So yep, we could open donations? If I could donate some, I'd definitely donate the money. What about having the new zombie skins in the following system - The zombies with better statistics have another skins, except much more bloody. So, the concept is that if a zombie, who's got a bigger karma has a bloodier and a new skin. I know the levels has been suggested, but this one is about the skins.
lol i do love the idea of having players with higher karma look scarier than other zombies. It would add to the game, just as being chased by an Opzombie does.

Sadly it would cost to much, and its not necessary enough to open donations for them.