Mr_Uberlicious [Trusted] Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Mr_Uberlicious
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: N/A
  • Which server you are applying for: The one and only, the best, Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT -6 I think.
  • Your age: I am 12 years old, as of right now.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I first clicked the link on 10/02/11 and have been actively playing for about 5 months now, rarely having a day without playing the game on the server.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I haven't held a rank on any other [Blocktopia] server.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? If I were to be accepted into being [Trusted], I will help out all new and old players with any questions that I have the knowledge to answer. I will be around the server as a "helping hand" and will keep the server orderly and a great enviroment to play in, just as it is now.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If a staff was to start making the server an unfriendly place to be, I will immediatly report the actions to a Zombie Head Controller, and if I cannot be able to get ahold of one, I will get a Zombie Controller, and show them the proof, as in any form, a log, a video, a screenshot of the actions, etc.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I actively play on the server, and help out. I know the rules, and will be a friend to everyone who will abide by them. I will stop as many rule-breakers as I can, but I cannot be everywhere at once, so if someone is reporting an unreachable player, or someone who has pillared, and I cannot see the actions for myself, I will ping an operator, which can fly, and teleport to the illegal player.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will actively be H.A.M. and stop people from making others have a bad time on the server and, therefore not come back. I will be strict if anyone is playing on the WoM client, breaking the rules, and I will Warn, Kick, Kick, and if the person does come back, and continues making bad choices, I will get an operator to ban them. If there aren't any operators online, (which isn't that common, but does happen), I will ping one.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: I have been referenced by:
  • Awwwyea
  • Maxyz73
  • Theodorre
  • Dessern5
  • and Alpha102
  • Thank you guys SO much for referencing me for this rank, it means quite a bit to me.
  • Signed: Mr_Uberlicious. :)

Reactions: balloon98

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, your application has been denied - you may PM Damer, Megatron or myself if you would like to know more info regarding this. You may reapply in 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.