Mountain Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight365

Reaction score
Name of map: (Mountain Mayhem)

Authors: Knight365 (AngelWV, Numberplay, onfire37)

Size: 150x150

Map boundary: 72

Kits: Humans: Chef (10 bread, stone sword), Warrior (stone sword, 1 Instant heal potion) Survivor (wood sword, 3 cooked pork) Archer (15 arrows, wood sword,
bow) Runner (3 enderpearls wood sword)

Kits: Hunters: Leader (stone sword, bow, 5 arrows), Archer (bow, 15 arrows, wood sword) Rogue (stone sword) assassin (10 dirt, stone sword, leather chestplate)
Random or choose kits?: (Random)

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/WDqbN#0

Notes: Originally it was supposed to be a map with small man-made hills and villages but then Numberplay helped me build big mountains and valleys and AngelWV and onfire37 helped with the scenery and trees and it became a mountain runner map.
Players can't break diamond ore, obsidian, or signs during buildtime and after buildtime. Players can't place lava, fire spread off, the time of the map would be night.

Download Link: (Boxel_Knight365)

EDIT: I forgot to make all my pictures in to one album. Fixed the link now.

Knight365

Reaction score
It's a runner map, but half of the classes don't get food. Sharing is caring, but some people are going to be plain unlucky. What happens to them?
That's part of the challenge. There's plenty of space to run and of hide and plenty of hidden chests with food. Food is one of the challenges on every map, I can't make it too easy.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
That's part of the challenge. There's plenty of space to run and of hide and plenty of hidden chests with food. Food is one of the challenges on every map, I can't make it too easy.
I agree with you it would make it a lota fun but jayfeather is right also, if i where u i would add more chests with food and easy to find.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.