MORE TEAMS!!

CaramelCow

Reaction score
If we had something like 4 teams it would be total absolute chaos. As well as that it would mean they would have to raise the amount of people on the server resulting in it being laggy. If you think there are millions of other was as to how this would be a negative.

Reactions: balloon98

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Buy us the premium for two new accounts, build 30 maps designed for play with 4 teams, code it so that if there's less than 16 players it won't use 4 teams but 2, code the whole new teams and the mechanism for supporting more, and the ability to fit it into the database, and modify all the commands that relate to teams, parade around in your underwear, call @0x3c0 a cute fluffy bunny rabbit and sure!

Amorix

Reaction score
Buy us the premium for two new accounts, build 30 maps designed for play with 4 teams, code it so that if there's less than 16 players it won't use 4 teams but 2, code the whole new teams and the mechanism for supporting more, and the ability to fit it into the database, and modify all the commands that relate to teams, parade around in your underwear, call @0x3c0 a cute fluffy bunny rabbit and sure!
Already did the last one.

0x3c0

Donor
Reaction score
For what it's worth, calling me a fluffy bunny rabbit is likely to result in obscenely uncivilised behaviour, with the end result that the player will be committed to the furthest depths of the asylum with nothing but ghosts of banned players for company.

Oh, and I'll also make a note of your name if you come online and I'm playing a round. I am most definitely not a bunny rabbit.