More ranks for R.o.F?

PuffyMoonPie

Reaction score
Hi!

This might seem like an idea that may or may not pass through, but maybe we should add more ranks on R.o.F? We could name the new ranks "Lava Lord" or "Lava God" something like that. I know the highest rank so far is Grandmaster, so I'm not sure if this suggestion would work, but it's a though c:

-Puffy

Reactions: Naoh

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
This is not the first time this idea has been brought up. In fact, it's been brought up about 5-10 times.
As far as I know they won't be adding any soon, but I don't have access to a lot of information so they may or may not.

Trevmaster9

Reaction score
I can see why it would be brought up 5-10 times, Meaning people are actually interested in doing this. So if it was brought up more than once it should be atleast looked into.

D

DarkHender

Last I knew we are not interested in adding anymore ranks anytime soon.
(there can be only one lava god!)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: sessybessy and Naoh

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
I know ranks may make the server more interesting because once you reach Grandmaster you have nowhere to go in a non-staff point, but it is possible to reset your rank and start again. I'm not completely against the idea, if you could find a use for the new rank I'd be find but honestly it has no use besides something to strive for.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I know ranks may make the server more interesting because once you reach Grandmaster you have nowhere to go in a non-staff point, but it is possible to reset your rank and start again. I'm not completely against the idea, if you could find a use for the new rank I'd be find but honestly it has no use besides something to strive for.
I would love to see expensive name/rank colours up for purchase; the gold names that Grandmasters have get quite bland, and it would be cool if you could buy that pink you had all the way back at Apprentice, or a light green that isn't seen in previous ranks. Obviously Operator+ colours would either have to be restricted, or have ops able to use this feature also, although some standard distinction may need to be made if staff colours were to be made accessible.

Thrice

Esteemed
Donor
Reaction score
I think they're aready making a new one, if you look behind the Grandmaster's rank up thing. It says Comnig Soon.

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
There was plans for post-GM content at the time that I resigned. I do not know the status of such things though. I'd spoil it but I doubt Ron would enjoy that if he even remembers it at all. It was not a rank but definitely something for them to do and involved scookies.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
There was plans for post-GM content at the time that I resigned. I do not know the status of such things though. I'd spoil it but I doubt Ron would enjoy that if he even remembers it at all. It was not a rank but definitely something for them to do and involved scookies.
...It involved buying hookers with Super Cookies, wasn't it? You genius.

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Add another rank at this point and half the GM's will buy it immediately. Just another color that will get bland. I think the idea of a super cookie shop would be nice, like on classic. Log in/Log out messages and (maybe) customized titles.

• Agree
Reactions: Enderfive

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
A lot of the grandmasters have loads of cookies so find a grandmaster that has the highest cookies and build from that. But the what colour will we use for the rank? I agree with rage...Just another colour that will get bland, and another one from rage customized titles maybe for a set amount of cookies? And it would be quite hard to add another rank anyways. Mabye also if you pay cookies you could get a command that higher ranks have.

-Jen

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
A lot of the grandmasters have loads of cookies so find a grandmaster that has the highest cookies and build from that. But the what colour will we use for the rank? I agree with rage...Just another colour that will get bland, and another one from rage customized titles maybe for a set amount of cookies? And it would be quite hard to add another rank anyways. Mabye also if you pay cookies you could get a command that higher ranks have.

-Jen
Thoughtcarton has 300k cookies... so a 300k cookies rank?

• Sad
Reactions: omgitsathong