TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hey, I've been thinking about some ideas for achievements. So here they are:

This is how I have set them up
[Number] [Title of ach] - [Desc] [What playmodes they are activated in]

1. Death from Above! - Kill an enemy when you are 25 blocks higher than the victim. Zombie/CTF/FFA

2. We got rats! - Destroy at least 50 blocks a round and kill 3 or more survivors. Zombie

3. So Close! - In a round of Infection or Zombie, die in the last 3 seconds. Zombie/Infection

4. Not my Fault! - Get at least 25 kills in a round of CTF, and still lose the round. CTF

5. Anti-Flagcarrier! - Kill 5 people when they hold your flag in a single round of CTF. CTF

6. Team changer! - Kill at least 2 hunters as survivor, then kill 3 or more survivors as hunter in the same round of Zombie. Zombie

7. Nerf please! - Die at least 10 times as hunter in the same round of Zombie. Zombie

8. Admin slayer! - Kill tnmjimbob and ComputerGuy_ in the same round! Zombie/CTF/FFA/Infection

9. Wrong Player! - Become a juggernaugth but then die within 2 minutes into the round! Zombie

10. Who are you going to call? - Kill someone when you are invisble. FFA

11. Builder and Fighter! - Kill at least 5 hunters in the map BuildBox. Zombie

12. Chatkill! - Kill someone while they're talking in chat! Zombie/CTF/FFA/Infection

13. Have we even started? - Kill someone within the first 10 seconds of the round Zombie/CTF/CTF/Infection

14. Assasinator! - Kill someone when they're looking away from you! Zombie/CTF/FFA/Infection

15. Sniper! - Kill someone with a bow when you're at least 50 blocks away! Zombie/CTF/FFA/Infection

48. lescub - kel olive at least 44 times! Create

Keep in mind that all of these dont have to be added. They can of course be edited, as most of them can be spelled wrong or anything. ,

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
A lot of your ideas are problematic because their goal include going against the intended optimal gameplay. Number 2 through 9 have this problem, some more than others. Also, I don't think it is a good idea to link achievements to a specific map.
The rest of the ideas are pretty cool except for that they might bit a bit too easy to get.

• Agree
Reactions: Fragile

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
All of these should be possible except 11 and 12, however 15 will only be 50 blocks away when your arrow hits the player to kill them.
I feel like quite a few of these would be quite good additions. The only thing stopping me adding more achievements is my lack of ideas. I will review these with tnm. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions!

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
3. So Close! - In a round of Infection or Zombie, die in the last 3 seconds. Zombie/Infection
Maybe kill someone in the last 3 seconds. ("Just in Time!")

6. Team changer! - Kill at least 2 hunters as survivor, then kill 3 or more survivors as hunter in the same round of Zombie. Zombie
I personally like "Traitor!" as a better name for this one. Team changer sounds weird to me.

• Agree
Reactions: Fragile

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have re-done the achievements to be "better":

Everything that has been changed from last time is in Bold.

1. Death from Above! - Kill an enemy when you are 25 blocks higher than the victim. Zombie/CTF/FFA

2. We got rats! - Destroy at least 50 blocks a round and kill 3 or more survivors. Zombie

3. Just in time! - In a round of Infection or Zombie, kill someone in the last 3 seconds. Zombie/Infection

4. Not my Fault! - Get at least 25 kills in a round of CTF, and still lose the round. CTF

5. Anti-Flagcarrier! - Kill 5 people when they hold your flag in a single round of CTF. CTF

6. Traitor! - Kill at least 2 hunters as survivor, then kill 3 or more survivors as hunter in the same round of Zombie. Zombie

7. Nerf please! - Kill at least 10 hunters the same round. Zombie

8. Admin slayer! - Kill tnmjimbob and ComputerGuy_ in the same round! Zombie/CTF/FFA/Infection

9. Wrong Player! - Kill a Juggernaught within the first 2 minutes of the round! Zombie

10. Who are you going to call? - Kill someone when you are invisble. FFA

11. Builder and Fighter! - Kill at least 5 hunters in the map BuildBox. Zombie

12. Chatkill! - Kill someone while they're talking in chat! Zombie/CTF/FFA/Infection

13. Have we even started? - Kill someone within the first 10 seconds of the round Zombie/CTF/CTF/Infection

14. Assasinator! - Kill someone when they're looking away from you! Zombie/CTF/FFA/Infection

15. Sniper! - Kill someone with a bow when you're at least 50 blocks away! Zombie/FFA

Most of the achievements I edited went from "die ten times" to "kill someone ten times" (So you dont have to die, instead kill).

Also, the amount of orbs you get from the achievement will/should be decided by the difficult to get them!

Status
Not open for further replies.