Modify Me

Lomo56

Reaction score
Well basically I like mods and I'm sure u do to so just tell mod stories tell me or others about cool mods. Go wild just as long you talk about mods and also tell me about any cool ones. BTW i post in red u don't

Lomo56

Reaction score
all good mods but im more of the mod pack guy i usually add 10 in a pack but i do have one with 20

• Agree
Reactions: Wink

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I don't think I would use mods if I get premium, what do they help?
Well minimap is...well just that it has lots of neat little things and is the most common mod installed, as it allows you a 'bird's eye' view of the world or rather a minimap or large map you can view. Along side the fact you can set 'waypoints' to mark places its almost a staple for people.

Optifine normally (doesnt help everyone) raises fps rates and creates overall smoother gameplay, not to familiar with that one never used it.

Mostly there are mods that add more creatures or other worlds or entire inventories of items.
Its really on your taste of things.

As for mods I would like to try or reccomend I think pokemon mod is cool (no idea its real name)
I do however play on feedthebeast modpacks which is explosive and is a pack with anywhere from 30-40 mods depending on which one you pick.

• Informative
Reactions: zezmi

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Well minimap is...well just that it has lots of neat little things and is the most common mod installed, as it allows you a 'bird's eye' view of the world or rather a minimap or large map you can view. Along side the fact you can set 'waypoints' to mark places its almost a staple for people.

Optifine normally (doesnt help everyone) raises fps rates and creates overall smoother gameplay, not to familiar with that one never used it.

Mostly there are mods that add more creatures or other worlds or entire inventories of items.
Its really on your taste of things.

As for mods I would like to try or reccomend I think pokemon mod is cool (no idea its real name)
I do however play on feedthebeast modpacks which is explosive and is a pack with anywhere from 30-40 mods depending on which one you pick.
Thank you!

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
I like to use mods that add more 'umph' to Minecraft. Things Like SimpleOres, NetherRocks, The Twilight Forest, and Mystcraft.

The first two add more minerals/tools/armor, a few to the overworld, and a few to the Nether. The other two add more dimensions to Minecraft. ^_^

Biome mods (ExtraBiomesXL) are also fun as well, I love'em.

A small mod (my personal favorite) is the Backpack mod. Gives you the ability to make backpacks, dye them, and use them in your inventory as if they were a chest. :D

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
I like to use mods that add more 'umph' to Minecraft. Things Like SimpleOres, NetherRocks, The Twilight Forest, and Mystcraft.

The first two add more minerals/tools/armor, a few to the overworld, and a few to the Nether. The other two add more dimensions to Minecraft. ^_^

Biome mods (ExtraBiomesXL) are also fun as well, I love'em.

A small mod (my personal favorite) is the Backpack mod. Gives you the ability to make backpacks, dye them, and use them in your inventory as if they were a chest. :D
There are....tons of mods........