Mode: FreeWeapons

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
Little concept i've just had to make things a wee bit more interesting for new players and old players.

A mode of gameplay like TNTsOnly but 'FreeWeapons'.

All weapons become usable without having to purchase them with exceptions of cannons, airstrikes, nukes and big-tnts. All other weapons are usable BUT after using one, there is a one second gap before you can use your next weapon. This mechanism both stops spam, and the game mode concept to make things a little bit more interesting.

TNTs are an exception to this 'one second rule'. They can still be placed and then another weapon used immediately after them and, they can be placed immediately after using a weapon, but their three second placement timer still counts.

i'm not suggesting this so i can record epic gameplay for a trailer

Chinner2

Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea I am just wondering about the insanity with it. If you have 30 players all using lightning and mines and c4 at the same time it could get very laggy. :/

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
"HAW COME I USSE SHOTGUN, BUT NOW NO WORKING"

This suggestion would cause a hell of a lot more confusion when a round like it is played, for new players.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Little concept i've just had to make things a wee bit more interesting for new players and old players.

A mode of gameplay like TNTsOnly but 'FreeWeapons'.

All weapons become usable without having to purchase them with exceptions of cannons, airstrikes, nukes and big-tnts. All other weapons are usable BUT after using one, there is a one second gap before you can use your next weapon. This mechanism both stops spam, and the game mode concept to make things a little bit more interesting.

TNTs are an exception to this 'one second rule'. They can still be placed and then another weapon used immediately after them and, they can be placed immediately after using a weapon, but their three second placement timer still counts.

i'm not suggesting this so i can record epic gameplay for a trailer
But. Nukes.
I can place 1 every few seconds, and other people can, and there's 15 people in the server.
err

Dion

Reaction score
How about each weapon you can only use 5 times for free? Then you can pay half price for the next 10, Then full price for the rest?

e_e_s

Reaction score
In my opinion the game is good the way it is. Making this feature would take some time I belive. I think that time should be used in some other way.

However it would be an intressting feature...

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
It would be interesting, but I feel like it would lag and earn waaaay to many points waaaay to fast.
So the only way to limit that would be to either limit or eliminate however many points you can get off a kill, and I don't really feel like that'd be good either. I guess just an overall no.