MISSING CANNON

iluvdogs

Reaction score
i am missing a cannon, i lost 400 points with no refund from anyone, i lost it when i placed the obsidian too close to world top, and i lost it, nobody refunded or gave me another cannon, even though there were 3 admins online, i told them what happened, they said they couldn't do anything, even though they are ops, i will not mention any names.

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
That might be, in part, due to the fact that they can't actually give points.

I've informed destroyerx1 of the problem of cannons at the top of maps before, but he hasn't had time to fix it yet.

Since nor I, or anybody else who can actually refund you or place a cannon for you, witnessed this act, we can't refund the points. Sorry about that!

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
nobody refunded or gave me another cannon, even though there were 3 admins online, i told them what happened, they said they couldn't do anything, even though they are ops, i will not mention any names.
I don't mean to be rude back to you, but, come on, really?

Trusted, Ops, VetOps and Controllers, which are basically all but KingSam and Destroyerx1, cannot use changepoints except on the tournament world. We are, bar KingSam and Destroyerx1, incapable of giving points or providing refunds. Theres no point threatening us with "mentioning names" for being unable to provide you points.

I mean, they said they couldn't do anything. They can't refund you so I don't see why you're getting so offensive about that. ;(