Misbehavior in the server when there was no staff on

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
I have encountered this so many times when i was a trusted and i was by myself but i am sometimes lucky trngl would get on (when he was a master and ping someone to help) and i am also thankful trngl is sometimes on IRC when you need help

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
I have encountered this so many times when i was a trusted and i was by myself but i am sometimes lucky trngl would get on (when he was a master and ping someone to help) and i am also thankful trngl is sometimes on IRC when you need help
Your lucky. You had powers. I was left a couple days, as a master, for 4 hours. With no staff on. With 3 griefers, and a spammer. -sadface-

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
Your lucky. You had powers. I was left a couple days, as a master, for 4 hours. With no staff on. With 3 griefers, and a spammer. -sadface-
Well, you see most of the time i needed help because lava was blocking me and i was having trouble and i didnt want to risk the people i was with getting flooded because i was doing my job. To me people that are closest to me comes first then when they are safe then i focus on other people away

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
Well, you see most of the time i needed help because lava was blocking me and i was having trouble and i didnt want to risk the people i was with getting flooded because i was doing my job. To me people that are closest to me comes first then when they are safe then i focus on other people away
I know, I know, it isn't easy staffing a server with no op on.

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
that is just horrible, that is what is wrong people think that because there is no trusted+ on they think they can break videos thinking regular players builder+ cant take photos or create a video of what they are doing and report it -.-

LightSpeed123

Reaction score
This probably usually happens when there is no staff on. People greif like mad, modify, and spam the chat and not speak in english. They will have to learn. Yet it is still private