Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

DrGemMiner

Reaction score
This is a concept build, aesthetics were not focused upon...
Making this thread just to announce my new project, which hopefully I can share with all of you after it's construction. Although not an avid role player, I am making a city environment for people who enjoy the aspect of role play.
This may sound like another town that has almost 50+ helpers, but I hope to make my map different, using redstone contraptions to make the game smoother and more realistic, and other detailed systems, such as an economy.
Pictures will be coming shortly, so far I have built part of the city, some redstone auto shops, and an apartment rental and key operated system.
P.S This is more of a city life orientated role playing game...

/warp MineCityRP

Last edited:

DrGemMiner

Reaction score
Added that option, good luck with making it if you go forward with it! ;)
Thanks Superstein
As i say, this map isn't for everyone, some people hate the role playing on buildbox. I'm only building this because I was "burnt out" on minecraft for a while, I'll see how it goes....

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Its not so much the lack of confidence, its much like I rather would like a group to form. While I enjoy sometimes alone, playing this kinda thing and pretending its a ghost town isnt fun. So yeah a maybe until you drum up a cword of citizens <3

DrGemMiner

Reaction score
Its not so much the lack of confidence, its much like I rather would like a group to form. While I enjoy sometimes alone, playing this kinda thing and pretending its a ghost town isnt fun. So yeah a maybe until you drum up a cword of citizens <3
Being a barebones concept, I haven't quite explained it fully. I plan to have this map available for casual role play and I have designed a few game types for multiple people to play. One is similar to monopoly and a few others are quite interesting, I hope to have a warp in the first post soon.