milodrew123s app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: milodrew123
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: Aadvarkes7, Owles7, 3xtreme3 (All used within the past year)
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT + 1 / BST (British Summer Time)
  • Your age: 15 Years
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I first clicked on the Zombie Server around the end of February / Beginning of March 2011, (though /whois says otherwise) and thus have been playing for a total of 1 year and a month. My /timeonline approximates to about 417 hours.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I'm a former operator of the zombie server, though academic matters necessitated my resignation last Autumn.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I plan to use commands such as /warn and /kick to remove those from the server that actively attempt to infringe the /rules ,disrupt normal game play and/or offend others. On the other hand, I will answer questions to the best of my ability and also assist those that are new to the server, and thus need help understanding concepts and rules. As always, I will advertise the /rules command to all, and explain the implications of infringements where necessary.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? As opposed to attempting to deal with it myself, I would simply use a screenshot or logs as evidence to present to a controller+, and let them deal with the matter.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? Although I do attempt to help where necessary, I feel that as a human, I am quite restricted in terms of power. I believe that I deserve the position of trusted because I have a thorough understanding of the commands and rules, and I can deal with players appropriately and fairly.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will represent both the good nature, though strictness of a standard Blocktopian Staff member, ensuring that the server is free of rulebreakers and football hooligans :) .
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: TheRedShark, Ethical1337, Snowma, Emosquirrel, and Chillingworth. Thanks to all.
  • Signed: Drew

• Dislike
Reactions: Emues7 and snowma
Status
Not open for further replies.