Meeting Recap 24/02

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
by Razinao

General

Big changes are coming. The head staff have secrets, and they'll tell their secrets soon:
This week, next week, and the week after for said news. Megatron will be growling all the while.
The Adventure [A&T] SMP server is up and running: Play online Minecraft adventures/PVP wars without going through the hassle.
The Hunter Survival [AoD] SMP server is also running and coded by Listings09: Take Zombie Survival to SMP in a current seven fantastic maps!

ASSHAT

See the Primordia section

Zombie

VetOp on Zombie is going to be decided when someone deserves VetOp.

Promotions
--

Demotions
M_B_H failed his trusted trial and was demoted, LetterP was demoted to trusted for inactivity, an Lily97 and Stieben were demoted following their resignation.

Warnings
Alpha102, jolasveinn, and Ooglie101 warned for inactivity.

Lava

DeathRun has been added to the Lava Survival, but we need maps. MAKE ALL THE MAPS!
If you have questions on what your maps should include, send WinX64 or trngl a message on the forums.
ANY DUCKS ON THESE MAPS WILL BE SHOVED INTO A BLACK HOLE INFUSED INTO AN ABYSS OF OBLIVION

Promotions
xgen96 and Calfish were promoted to trusted

Demotions
FallenSoulz420 demoted for not fulfilling the duties of a trusted, and CaramelCow to master following a resignation.

Warnings
5genda warned for inactivity

TNT

Red team are now back in the teamskin challenge, winning this week to be one skin unlock behind blue team

Promotions
RMcraft was promoted earlier in the week for a successful trusted application

Demotions
--

Warnings
IAintYoMama warned for inactivity

Primordia

Listen to this as you read this
Staff questions will not be discussed yet.
The last few days of Primordia's lifespan will be… fun, to say the least.

Promotions
--

Demotions
--

Warnings
--

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Really surprised that Letter was demoted, I saw him a good amount this week. :/
Other than that, sad to see Primordia go. :c I really wanna know what'll happen to the staff. Only time will tell. Other than that, I gotta tell all my friends about this, I had quite a few on there.

Numberplay

Reaction score
The Hunter Survival [AoD] SMP server is also running and coded by Listings09: Take Zombie Survival to SMP in a current five fantastic maps!
Seven...

not sure about the names but here they are :
FrenzyForest by Listing
Desert
TheIsland
Volcano by Roobarb Pie
WhiteHotel
CityofArches
Skyland (or whatever they called it, i can't remember) by Me