Meeting Recap 18/11

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
If anything needs edited, ask the Lucario.

And this will be my offical formating for the meeting. It's easy to read, and all of that jazz.
===================================================================

Nothing much is happening in Dagon lately.
VILLAGE NEWS:
Midgar - Tons of new homes; we have a to-be bakery by 5genda and Baker! 5 Plots left.
Greg's Town- Working on landscaping and other stuff. There is a volcano underway too! Help out if you can, ask IamGreg07 if you want to.
Nazza's Town- In planning stage. Might be in a Takeover zone once the new update comes out.

CAPITAL:
-We have a Rail Station, and it needs decor work. Ask a head if you want to redecorate!
-There is an area to sign up for Dagon inwalls for any newcomers!

GENERAL:
-The Wiki needs work! Give us some ideas folks.
-Aeres is our enemy due to the last 10 raids on us. And please, do NOT raid if its a one person deal. Strength in numbers!
-Can't stress this enough, make sure your homes are legal! If they are, you rock.
-Read the "Dagon Village" Thread and if your home is in that area, MOVE IT. They WILL BE REMOVED SOON IF YOU DON'T. Villages will be made to accomidate you!
-We also need someone to design a cape.

RELATION STATUS:
Gaia: Friendly!
Primus: Friendly!
Aeres: Enemies with no redemption.

Promotions: Ranks have been handed based off of your activity and services offered to Dagon.

Demotions: Degekken. Requested due to leaving the SMP community. :c

Warnings: N/A for now.
When things get a little more lively, this chart will have something. For now, the concept of Demotions, Promotions, and Warnings are new.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Dagons killing Primus members = Just members who don't have a damn clue what they are doing and I will not take responsibility for their silly actions.

And Aeres has been raiding us a lot with small raids with 2-3 people every 5 hours. So, we fought back with a large and organised force.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
If theres killings of our allies, they should let a head know. And honestly, I've never seen whatever you are talking about. Kiling Primus and Gaias members? Bah.
Plus, many of our planned raids are because of a previous one made by the opposing team.
The friendship with Aeres has been discussed between the heads for a while actually. We don't appoint wars because its fun, because to us, conflict is a waste of resources and time.

Regardless, this is a recap, not a debate session. If you want to talk with us later and settle something, we would be more then happy to my good friend. Whether its PvP limitations or new ground rules for both of our teams. c:

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
Pfft.. attacking a village belonging to your Gaia, Primus, and Aeres is retaliation?
And not forgetting how often I see Dagons killing Primites. As well, many raids of Dagon are not "retaliation", but rather in the middle of nothing.
You're showing retaliation in the form of words already. We're here as mediators as ops, do not side. I can already see bias in the course of your actions. Tread lightly, friend.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
You're showing retaliation in the form of words already. We're here as mediators as ops, do not side. I can already see bias in the course of your actions. Tread lightly, friend.
Just a bit annoyed that whilst the leaders were planning on drafting rules to regulate raiding so there aren't as many raids on either side, those plans are thrown out the window. :/