superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey there! I'm superstein, and it is a great honor to introduce:

YOUR [Blocktopia] TNT Wars STAFF TEAM!

Now, lay the red carpet and raise the flag for:
  • Our Server Director, KingSam!
KingSam has been the HC/Director of TNT for a whopping TWO YEARS! He manages pretty much everything about the server, from maps, to staff, to new additions, he does it all. If you have any large concerns, or even small concerns, he's the guy you should talk to. He's also pretty badass.

• Who could forget (heh) the man who does it all, destroyerx1?!
destroyerx1 has coded the whole TNT Wars server in iCraft! He also stops by a bunch, and usually quickly codes new commands for the server, just because he can. A command that has just been added is /upnext! destroyerx1 can also be found AFK in the lobby, in the lobby corner or fixing code up. ALL HAIL DESTROYERX1
  • Now, our dynamic duo, the Controllers!
First, alkatraz!
alkatraz is the controller in charge of maps, alongside various administrative work. alkatraz is also an Operator over on SMP! He has made numerous maps, many alongside KingSam, and also is the guy to ask if you have any questions about any maps. He also has conducted the map purges of TNT, and makes the server's maps looks beautiful! He's also in charge of trapping staff and providing entertainment via YouTube links. A fun fact, alkatraz is KingSam's brother.

And last, but not least (in fact, a bunch of random numbers/letters), 0x3c0!
0x3c0 is the controller in charge of the Wiki. He also works on a lot of other behind-the-scenes things. 0x3c0 is the ratio of a circle's circumference to it's diameter. He is morally perfect, because his sin = 0. Also, HE LIKES PI!

• Now for our VetOps, formerly known as Grenadiers!
First up, SparklyMuffinz!
SparklyMuffinz is a VetOp, who have the job of working on maps, doing coding and staffing. The rank entitles being a Operator-focused Controller of sorts. She is global classic staff, and did I mention she's A PASTRY? Also, be sure to question her every move, because sometimes she'll need a reality check that muffins can't do certain things.

Second, smokingkills!
smokingkills had been a TNT Operator for a year, and got VetOp! He also was a Head Overseer over at Caznowl! He also has an incurable smoking addiction.
  • Now, for our team of Operators!
First up, catgirl12466!
catgirl12466 was once a Global Controller, and is currently one of the oldest community members, dating back to TheOne's a while back. She's all charming, smart, clever, and an expert staff. She tends to ramble in OpChat quite a bit, however it is quite entertaining. She also tends to be self-admittedly cynical.

Following, Stieben!
Stieben is a TNT Operator who's camera happy. He's also been a Zombie Op. Stieben also is quite handsome with his big eyes. He records his mischievous endeavors on TNT and posts them on his YouTube account, Stiebcraft. He's from the Netherlands and also best friends with a freaking Hippo...

Next up... GrantaClause!
GrantaClause is a troll, and a good one at that. In the mystical lands of Grantartica, he will drop pounds on grams on TONS of coal into your stocking! Make sure you behave!

What's that noise? It's clearly DJJonosound!
DJJonosound is a TNT Operator that supplies the beats for our parties! He makes music, and is also quite capable at DJ'ing. Whenever he's on the party has begin.

Hmm? Oh, just Stretford01.
Stretford01 is a TNT Operator, and an Ex-A&T Guide. Stretford01 has (arguably) the best skin of all of the TNT staff. And a fun fact, he is the youngest TNT staff member!

Look up there! veryhighup!
veryhighup is a TNT Operator, who as the name suggests is veryhighup. He has made veryhighup maps such as Skylands, and can often be seen with the ghosts, who are veryhighup. Since he is an Operator, he can use flying hacks and can seen veryhighup. Whenever veryhighup is on, look veryhighup to see him!

Ooh, Sephhh.
Sephhh is a TNT Operator and en Ex-Lava Operator. He's made many awesome maps for TNT such as PistonWorks! Oh, most importantly, he LIVES IN THE PHILIPPINES!

Purr, it's Kattzen.
Kattzen is a TNT Operator and an Ex-Zombie VetOp. Oh, and HE'S NOT A FREAKING GIRL. He can often be seen with his hardcore pink kitten skin, with a heart in the middle. Meoooow.

All pro, properu!
properu is pro. Not much else to say. He's also pro in peru. That makes him properu. Oh, and he's really good at RotMG.

lel, Eeveon.
See that skin? Yeah, that's the current teamskin! Eeveon was a handpicked trusted and progressed quickly to Operator where he humbly resides. Also, another fun fact: Eeveon is Kattzen's brother!

Last, but not least (most), superstein!
superstein is your average TNT Operator. He is the newest to the team, and is proud to be on it. Darn, it is weird talking in third person.

• Now, trust me that I am honored to introduce your Trusteds!
Look, it's pjaj!
pjaj is currently the oldest TNT Trusted on the trusted team. He is from New Zealand, a true Kiwi! It is also known that he can see 3-dimensionally all the time, due to his 3D glasses on his skin.

Oh, goody, it's GOODYSMOODY!
GOODYSMOODY has been a member of Blocktopia since 2010, and he's a TNT Trusted. He is a quite talented builder and has many maps in the works. He is from Australia, and is as random as can be.

Boom! sniper17!
sniper17 is on his second time as TNT Trusted, his first time a while back, in 2011. He has great accuracy and the most delicate precision. He also rides jetskis around, and doesn't care what them haters say.

The Super Saiyan, Super_Goku.
Super_Goku is the newest Trusted to the trusted team, along with DarthLego5679. He is highly influenced by the mannerisms of the Super Saiyan. He also, seemingly like every Trusted, has built a map, which is FFA-FloatingRuins.

OMG DarthLego5679!
DarthLego5679 is an Ex-TNT Operator, and a current trusted. There's not much I can say, but what I can say - he's your father.

• Well, these wonderful group of ladies and gentlemen help moderate and keep balance in [Blocktopia] TNT Wars! So sit down, and have a drink with these fine people - after all, we don't bite.
  • Also a few notes:
1. Feel free to sticky and use as the staff list.
2. To all who don't have pics on: I'm really sorry, but there is a max of 20 pics and I wanted to keep it all in one post, so all who had steves on the Staff Page on the wiki I removed. Again, sorry, don't hate me :(
3. TL;DR: staff.

Dragon_Friend

Reaction score
Wow. Good job.

Some people have way to much time on their hands but I'm not one to talk. I spend 2 hours a day sticking my hand ip my mouth.

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Hey there! I'm superstein, and it is a great honor to introduce:

YOUR [Blocktopia] TNT Wars STAFF TEAM!

OMG DarthLego5679!
DarthLego5679 is an Ex-TNT Operator, and a current trusted. There's not much I can say, but what I can say - he's asaechao's father.

• Well, these wonderful group of ladies and gentlemen help moderate and keep balance in [Blocktopia] TNT Wars! So sit down, and have a drink with these fine people - after all, we don't bite.
  • Also a few notes:
1. Feel free to sticky and use as the staff list.

2. To all who don't have pics on: I'm really sorry, but there is a max of 20 pics and I wanted to keep it all in one post, so all who had steves on the Staff Page on the wiki I removed. Again, sorry, don't hate me :(
3. TL;DR: staff.
DarthLego5679
Good job though, Superstein!