MDooley15

Reaction score
Website
www.helpfeedthetroll.com
IGN:
MDooley15

Time-zone:
(GMT + 0:00)

How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day?
On weekdays Monday to Friday I would be able to staff at least 4+ hours per day. I currently have no commitments which would otherwise occupy my time. 4 hours I feel would be the least amount whereas on most days I expect this to be over 6. I do however work weekends from 7am till 4:30pm so I could only get on the server after I finish.

What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server?
I feel the responsibilities of an operator on this server would be, to make sure all players new and experienced have an enjoyable time while logged in, to act fairly but firmly with people who break the rules so they do not ruin the fun of others. Also giving any advice to people who have questions about the server being which blocks break when, and general rules/info.

What sets you apart from other applicants?
I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha in June 2010, I feel this gives me more experience with the game than most. My main trait which sets me apart from other applicants is my history with being staff in games. Since 2006 till recently when I resigned, I was a staff member on two other online games (Not Minecraft) but this has given me experience in helping others with problems and dealing with troublemakers. I have a helpful nature in real life too which I could transfer in game, this can be shown by my medal I received for doing a 12 mile bike ride cross country for Leukaemia Research in which I raised over £150.

What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member?
One of my weakness’ I can think of right now would be not knowing the premium commands for the server, however I am an eager and willing learner and I know I shall pick these up relatively fast. At times I can take things a little too seriously however I do have a good hold on this and haven’t acted that way for a long time now.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?
If I was to encounter a problem which I was unfamiliar with I would try and sort said problem out myself, but only if I knew what I was doing was constructive and would not effect anything. If I could not sort out this problem myself, I would ask help from higher ranking staff members on how to approach or what to do next.

References:
Forseti
(Thank you very much for this)

Also thank you for reading though my application, eagerly awaiting your responses and feedback. :)

W

Wimali

Pretty much that, yup. I always see you trying to be helpful and you are also very active. I wouldn't mind you as an operator. +1

Reactions: MDooley15

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
You seem like a great candidate for Operator but I don't honestly think you are ready for it quite yet. I want to watch you for a while to see if what I talked to you about improves and then I will make my decision however right now, I am going to go with a 0

Spencer75

Reaction score
This is a good application and I've seen you're a kind and helpful player on the server. Your activity has been great over the time since you joined and being able to get online during the times other staff cannot is a bonus. I feel you deserve a chance so I'm going to go with a +1 and let the trial speak for itself.

Reactions: MDooley15
Status
Not open for further replies.