[May 9th]Da_Jinks trusted application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
In game name-Da_Jinks.

What, if any, are your in game alts?-My brother (slash sister sometimes)'s username is WalterRed34.

Which server are you applying for?-[Blocktopia] Zombie Survival.

What time zone are you in? GMT -5 (EST).

How long have you been playing on the server?- I first logged on the server on 12/9/2011 and have 147+ hours /timeonline.

Have you held any other ranks on the Blocktopia servers?-Nope.

Should you get approved, what will you actively do?-I will help new people learn the /rules and answer there questions and help make there time on the best possible. I will also try and be on when the Ops arent on the server to keep the rules enforced as often as possible.

If a staff member is acting up and/or abusing there powers, what will you do?-I will ask them to stop and if they dont I will take screenshot and/or video and ping a higher staff from the IRC.

Why do you deserve the position?-I am extremely active, helpful and mature. Have been on the server for a very long time and understand the rules very thouroughly. I also can be on at times most Ops may not be able to get on at, and can help enforce rules during the early morning.

What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job?-I will be kind and helpful to all new comers and enforceful of the rules. I will activly do my best to keep the Zombie server to the highest standard to make everybodys time the best it can possibly be.

Which staff members have referenced you?- Theodorre, Maxyz73, Nottycat, gassy_europeon and Dessern5. Thanks guys!

Thank you for your time!
Jinks.

• Winner
Reactions: GearZX
Status
Not open for further replies.