Not open for further replies.

Worstever

Reaction score
· In-Game Name: worstever
· What, if any, are the names of your alts: semiterrible
· Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
· The Timezone you are in: GMT -6 (CDT)
· Your age: 18
· How long have you been playing on the zombie server? Since May 16, 2011 with 287.5 hrs online.
· Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I have not.
· Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will actively look for any form of rule breaking, and then use my new commands to quell this breaking of rules. I will go out of my way and risk getting infected to keep the game fair. I will answer any questions that players have and do my best to make the answer clear to them. My whole goal will be to make the server fun and fair for all those online.
· If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? Even with the greatest staff in all of minecraft; I am prepared to take screenshots and obtain proof of the observed action, and then I will pm it to a Controller+.
· Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? The Blocktopia community has been very good to me and I have had many fun times with it. I would like to give back to the community in one of the few ways I can, by helping keep the zombie server fair. This is my motivation for applying for the rank of trusted, and I feel it motivates me to do my job correctly.
Also, I have been on for almost a year. Therefore I know the rules and what to expect in the server. It is not uncommon for when I get online for it to be devoid of staff, and I would like to be able to help keep the server fair during those times.
· What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will do my best to keep up the fun but controlled environment that Blocktopia is known for. I will use verbal warnings, warns, and kicks to keep the server fair and fun. I will make sure that I have proof of the person breaking the rule and not warn/kick them just because others said to.
· Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Theodorre, Chillingworth, gamefan__15, Alpha102, and awwwyea. Thank you for the references, I will not disappoint.
· Signed: worstever
· Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.