Accepted mastersten's second AoD staff app [12-10-2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Username: my current username is Mastersten13

Timezone: I live in The Netherlands so it's a +1 timezone for me

How many hours can you contribute per week?: I cannot tell you a static amount of hours but I will try to make atleast 4 hours every week.

Previous Staffing Experience: I have zero staff experience at Blocktopia nor EscapeRestart but I used to be a junior global staff member at deltagamers.com

Why do you want to be staff?:Like I said in my previous, I want to encourage young staff members to keep staffing to let people understand that even though you're a young staff member, you can handle stressfull situations.

What qualities do you believe you would bring to the staff team?:
Today I realised, after helping an emotional female friend, that I am a man of principles. When a friend breaks the rules I don't judge him as my friend but I judge him as a breaker of the rules, only because of the fact that he broke the rules and he should be warned or punished for. That would be my contribution to the server.

Additional Notes: By the time you (staff) read this you probably judged me yet, but before you post your vote I want to tell you this: I can almost 100% guarantee you that I will not be able to be much online because I am in my exams year but I will promise, that every moment I will be online, I will fullfill my duty as staff member and let every minute count as minute where I did my utmost to let as much players enjoy the server as I did when I just joined Army of Darkness. I will accept every outcome of this application and I will respect every decision of the staff members that will judge this application.

Yours faithfully,

Mastersten13 / Demonic_Mstrstn

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
As you say in your application, you've been busy. That's fine. I think everyone who staffs AoD is/has been busy. We need someone who isn't busy to hold down the fort. That's a heavy expectation, however, so I'm not holding you to it. That being said, I still haven't seen you on as much as I would like. When I do see you on, however, I have no problems with your maturity. I think you know what you need to do as a staff member, and you seem really dedicated to the server. Your timezone helps a lot as well, I think almost all of us are -6 or -5.
All in all:
it's a +1 for me

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hello Mastersten, thank you for your application!

I'm going to go with a 0. Whether or not it's from not being on at the same time as you, or I just don't see you stand out, I haven't really gotten a chance to see you, to give an accurate vote. I will try to keep an eye out, should my vote change.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
I'm changing my vote to a 0
As great of a staff member as I think you would be, I haven't seen you at all during the past week. You were inactive before to me, but honestly it feels like you just posted this and left AoD entirely.
I can assure you that is not the situation, I play most of the time in the afternoons etc. but I will try to get more on in the late hours

Reactions: Fragile

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hey mastersten! I know how much you like Army of Darkness, so I know you have a passion for the server. However, I haven't seen you enough online to make a good judgement. At this time, going with a 0.

• Love
Reactions: Mastersten

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Hello Master, thanks for applying!

The first time I read your application I thought it was too early, not much had changed since the first time you applied. Lately I noticed you've been playing more and you're trying to be more active which I really appreciate but I've still had a short time to judge how you're on the server. From the times I've seen you on I think you're a cool guy and possible could do a good job as moderator. However, I don't think it's a good idea right now, that you've only very recently became active combined with the fact that you're in a busy period (exam year) right now. I could definitely see myself giving you a +1 in the future but not right now. I would love to see you apply again later with having spend more time actively on the server and maybe when you're less busy, I think this application was a bit premature.

• Informative
Reactions: Mastersten

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Hi demonic, I have seen you online more than other staff members, probably because of timezones. I haven't been sure about whether to promote you or not, but I think its worth giving you a trial. Vatumok has noted that you swear excessively in chat, so if this is the case please try to minimize it. Myself and other staff will watch over the next 2 weeks and see how it goes.
-Accepted on Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.