Declined Mastersten's Application [24-08-2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Username: My current ingame name is Mastersten13 but I sometimes temp to change it.

How many hours can you contribute per week?: Since I'm in my exam year I do not have a clear view about a longer period but I will try to be atleast 5 hours a week online.

Previous Staffing Experience: I do not have any staffing experience here at escaperestart/blocktopia but I used to be staff member at a long forgotten community that died 3 years ago (pm for details about that)

Why do you want to be staff?: The first time I joined Army of Darkness in 2012 I promised myself I was gonna try to join the staff team, I tried it last year but wasn't accepted nor denied. But the most important reason is that I want to have a strong and positive influence on the players and hope to improve AoD to let players enjoy it as much as possible.

What qualities do you believe you would bring to the staff team?: I hope to show everyone that it's possible to judge specific situations with a calm and professional view even if you're 12 or 13 years old (as young as I first staffed a minecraft server). I do acknowledge that I sometimes had anger and rage problems but lately those have been reduced

Additional Notes: My first application was never accepted or denied due to the lack of interest, I hope and know it will be different this time

sincerely Mastersten13

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Hi mastersten
There is no doubt you would be able to handle the role, and be a great addition to the staff team, however you do not have much ontime and I feel would not be able to give as much time to staffing AoD. By the looks of things, you are pretty busy so we don't want to put pressure on you to spend hours where you cannot, so I'm sorry to say we will have to deny you for now.

-Declined

P.S. Sorry we got to your application late, there was no lack of interest from us this time though!

Status
Not open for further replies.