Marvelfan01's Adv application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvelfan01

Reaction score
Username: Marvelfan01
Amount of time spent on a server in a week: 20 hours
References: Olix27, MikeTang, HeroOfTime125
Note: I had builds that were before the restart but they got lost, if I find them, I will edit the screenshots
Note: Sorry about the screenshots, this was the way some Forums members told me to post it like
Note again: /warp marvelfan01
Signed: Marvelfan01

Marvelfan01

Reaction score
Username: Marvelfan01
Amount of time spent on a server in a week: 20 hours
References: Olix27, MikeTang
Note: I had builds that were before the restart but they got lost, if I find them, I will edit the screenshots
Note: Sorry about the screenshots, this was the way some Forums members told me to post it like
Signed: Marvelfan01
Horrible time to apply, Cubes are down :c

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Builds will be transferred to the new plots ASAP. I'd suggest simply putting the application on hold until builds can be transferred :)

HeroOfTime125

Reaction score
Even though there are no cubes at the moment, I would still like to be noted as a reference. Marvel has very creative and fun builds that are very well constructed. I would love to see her get promoted. I wish you luck Marvel! ;)

radman573

Reaction score
Portal Defective Turrets, that thing from earthbound, Spaccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee core, anger core, that smart core (don't remember the name :p), Weatley, and a companion cube. :D :D :D :D

YOU WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Marvelfan01

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Exactly what Angel said.
However, I do like your builds, and you seem pasionate about your building, and are a very active member.
I'll have a close look, before I decide, so that I'm certain. As for now, keep building, and good luck.

Tl;dr - 0, moving to a +1. I'll decide for certain soon. Goodluck!

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
As Matt has now resigned, I don't see plots being transferred any time soon. Considering we wont have an HC for a while, unless the Head Admins have a backup or can run BuildBox until they can find one, there will be nobody in charge thus meaning all applications should be put on hold until so. Deadl0ck

Marvelfan01

Reaction score
My cubicle should be there now, thanks for the heads up btw Dead. If anyone aks, and doesnt see it on the app, the warp for my stuff is /warp marvelfan01

Marvelfan01

Reaction score
*sigh* sorry to be rude but I've been trying to be REALLY patient, and I have plans for further builds in my plot, so I would like to get somewhere here. :(

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
*sigh* sorry to be rude but I've been trying to be REALLY patient, and I have plans for further builds in my plot, so I would like to get somewhere here. :(
Thank-you for your patience, hopefully we'll get a decision throughout this week!

You're activity and creativity for the server are outstanding and I'd most definitely want you as an Adv builder for Build Box, I'll go with a +1. Goodluck ;)

SalientGorilla uhtr5r Marlem EpicFailCow Prizyms

Status
Not open for further replies.