TTT - Accepted Mars' TTT Moderator Application

Mars

Reaction score
What is your in-game name?
Mars STEAM_0:1:20708873

What timezone do you live in?
GMT +1 (Sweden)

How many hours have you played on the server for?
112.45 hours

How many hours can you spend helping out the server per week?
10-20 hours, although I am always available on Steam to come on incase a situation arises and my presensce is needed

What prior staffing experience do you have?
Starting from oldest positions to newest:
Former Admin on World Dominance's servers (which includes CSS: Surf, SurfRP, Zombie Escape, Gun Game, Minigame, Jailbreak, Scrim server. GMOD: TTT, DarkRP).
Former Division Leader (second highest position) of World Dominance's Warcraft 3 Division
Former Admin on Blood Bath & Beyond TTT
Former Admin on CoolMagic TTT
Former Admin on Red Letter TTT
Former Super Admin on Imperfect Gamers Network TTT
Former Super Admin & Forum Admin on The Pleasure Palace TTT
Former Super Admin for The Pleasure Palace Cinema Server
Former Admin for The Pleasure Palace Pixelmon Server (Minecraft)
Currently Super Admin for The Crumpet Club TTT

What do you think the role entails?
I believe the role entails to create a fun and safe environment on the TTT server free from rulebreakers and destructive behaviour. Anyone should be able to join and not be able to feel left out because they are met with a hostile environment

Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to help deal with rulebreakers and help expand this great community in the capacity I am able to. I have reported rulebreakers in the past both through Steam and the forums and I want to take it to the next step

What qualities can you bring to the current staff team, that set you apart from other applicants?
A very good knowledge of both how TTT and ULX functions aswell as a vast familiarity with the responsibilites of being a staff member

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?
I would first attempt to solve it to the best of my knowledge if possible, if not I would contact a higher up staff member to ask for assistance and attempt to not make the situation escalate.

Is there anything else we should know or you want to tell us?
I have a k-pop list with 23k views

Please list your references:
Little_Vortex

Last edited:
Reaction score
Took your time;). Good app and as i can see you've got lots of staffing experience which would help as your role as moderator. I have not been on very much lately, but when i am on you always are aswell. Because of my absence and the absence of other Admins i feel that we would benefit from having you on the team. Furthermore, I'm aware of your skills with ULX and you have knowledge of TTT. Im most certain that you'd know what to do in every situation and sort quarrel's out effectively to keep the peace.

After being on with you and playing with you i'd definatly say you're a friendly player, and i'd like to see you on trial to smite evil.

Take this +1 .

• Thank You
Reactions: Mars

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well unfortunately everybody else is either away for a long period of time or has been away for a long period of time and only just got back, so we're just going to have to conclude this application now.

Hi Mars, thanks for applying.

So as you can see, you've been given a STAGGERING score of one +1, good job! No but in all seriousness, I think you're a great potential moderator. You clearly have a lot of experience and know your stuff. Just one nick-pit from me regarding your app, I just want to make sure you know that letting people break the rules is perfectly fine if everyone's okay with it, for example everyone randomly propkilling each other during a round for fun, because you seemed to place a lot of emphasis on sorting out "rulebreakers" and I had visions of people being banned for harmless fun if it breaks a rule, even if everyone's okay with it, or people being slain for a one-time RDM even when their report is forgiven and it was just a joke between the two players or something, but from knowing you in-game I do think you know our policy on that so it's not a big deal in my opinion, and I think I'm just misinterpreting it.

Anyway, we're certainly in dire need of staff right now and I think you'll do a good job - you're a great guy, you're very active, you know the community well and you're very well-versed in ulx. I'd give you a +1 myself aswell. So with all that said, congratulations!

Accepted and on trial!

• Winner
Reactions: Mars and Friendy