Marlems application

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score
Account Name: Marlem

Timezone: Gmt -5
References (Op+): SalientGorilla

Approx. time spent on BBB: Unsure about time spent on server but I myself would estimate over 50 hours

Previous staff experience: I've held the admin position for about a year on a classic server and operator on another, both Non-Blocktopian servers.

Other notable contributions/feats/skills? In skills, I am well versed in problem solving which is good as I can aid others when they have problems and such.
I have knowledge on WorldEdit and Hawk so they will come in handy.

What do you think the role entails? I think the role of operator means that you should help out players wherever and whenever required. It also includes keeping a fun while also mature air because if they don't, the place becomes utter chaos.
I believe that when there is a conflict, it is best to stop it and then get the most information as possible from everyone in order to determine the source of this conflict. Then choosing the proper solution.
If there are griefers and spammers that come onto the server, the best thing to do would be to keep them out in any way possible while stile keeping a calm air in the server.

If another operator abuses their power, the best thing in my opinion would be to alert a HC or HA.

(While having power, it is wise to use it responsibly and not go overboard with it as it can easily destroy yourself.)

Why do you want this position? I want this position because of it's meaning. I like to help others as much as possible. I go on BuildBox alot and it is very true. Every morning and a few more times, I check if there is grief. If there is, I would immediately determine who created it and then rollback the grief. When there isn't, I simply carry on. If there is an active griefer, I'd give him a verbal warning and if he/she continues, a ban will ensue.
All of which I promise to uphold and also keep the server relaxing.

Additional/final notes: My friends think of me as one who can help them in their time of need and I have not disappointed them yet. I for one try to challenge myself with builds on the server in order to keep myself wondering on how to solve problems I receive with them.
When I joke around though, I may go too far and it may insult people but I am trying to alleviate this issue.

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
I see you often on the server, you are mature, your app seems good too. Keep in mind though, we don't count staff positions on non-blocktopian servers. I don't really see a downside in you, but I would like to see you help out a bit more. Haven't been on the server too much lately, so from what I have seen, I'm giving you a 0 leaning towards a +1, depending on how much I see you help out in the next few days and/or other staff reply.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Oh hey, another application :)

I have seen you on a fair amount of times in the past, though I haven't been active enough to rate you on your activity, though when I do see you, you are mature and friendly, your application is looking very good, so I'd definitely give you a +1 for that, however as I stated before I'm currently not active enough to rate you so I'll give you a 0 for now, but I'll simmer over a +1 today, Good luck!

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
:D

I've seen you quite a lot, always eager to help out staff. You're a friendly guy and get along well with everyone. You don't have many downsides, which is good. Your application is good quality as well.

+1