Not open for further replies.

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score
Yo. I'm a zombie.

Steam Username: Marlem
Steam ID: steam_0:1:49693743

Timezone: EST (-5)

Previous moderating experiences: I have previously been a BuildBox Moderator, 11 months to the day since I had gotten accepted.

Are you available to use TeamSpeak if accepted?: Yes, I have Teamspeak ready, but if ever something happens to that voice chat, I also have Mumble and Vent downloaded and ready for use, should the need arise.

Ever had any experiences playing Gmod before?: Yes, I have 819 hours played on Gmod, nearly a third of which has been on TTT. At least 200 of those hours have been spent moderating a server. I have lots of experience with ULX commands, utilising them to the fullest of my position when required.

What responsibilities will you have on this server as a moderator?: The responsibilities of a moderator should be to keep the server under control while still keeping it fun, preventing any rules from being broken. There will be circumstances where the rules can be slightly bent, however these will not happen very often. Moderators should be ready to aid the players at whatever time, whether it be a broken rule, a question or a misunderstanding. It should also be required that a moderator knows how to access damage logs, considering it's minecraft equivalent would be Prism, Hawkeye, etc.

Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I have previous experience moderating a server on GMOD and I know the ins and outs of moderating a server. In fact, I am still a moderator on the other server. (note: I used to be an Admin on the server, however I was demoted due to complaints about me aimhacking which is total crap. All I do is predict where they will go next. On a different note from that, I ipbanned someone who tried making himself owner of the server via an absurd method, although I don't think it will be needed, nor will I ever be able to replicate such a thing.)

What do you think would be the difference in staffing on a steam-related server compared to a minecraft server?: With two completely different gaming communities, it is obvious that things will be different, however that does not mean approaches to situations have to change too much. (If someone is griefing in minecraft, in ttt it would be rdming/ghosting. Usually first thing to come is a warning or a kick, then a ban. That is if the damage is minor, if the damage has already been caused on a larger scale, you skip straight to a ban.)

What do you do in a situation that you have no experience in or cannot solve yourself?: If i cannot solve a situation by myself and I require aid, I will call upon another staff member if they are available, or, if needed, the Server Director to aid me with the issue.

References: None

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I was pretty impressed with your qualifications and your application. However, I feel like I have to see you more on my server to actually make a judgement out of you before accepting you as a moderator since I haven't seen you as much aside from the other times you staffed. I'm going to decline for now, but feel free to re-apply in the event that I need more mods after my server opens up for a while and if staff apps are opened at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.