/mark improve

Celebrir

Reaction score
How about if the Names of the marked players get highlighted in /teams.
It would make it easyer to see in wich teams they are. Because players get changed to make teams even and so you could see fast who is where.
So the marked people would get highlighted in the team colors and maybe you could be marked yellow so you find yourself easyer in wich team you are. I always write a dot in the chat to see in wich team I am, If I would be highlighted I would just use /teams to see it and wouldn't spam the chat.

115Predator

Reaction score
Well... I don't think it's necessary. I mean, perhaps it would be a convenient addition to the server, but at the same time, it's not hard looking through the /teams.

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Uhm, if you mark the guy, you KNOW who you've marked, surely? You've had to type /mark *name*, so you know who it is you've marked! I don't quite understand what this will bring.

Celebrir

Reaction score
First,
I would like my name ot be highlighted on /teams. So I could easyly find myself so see wich team I am. (I always forget it and have to write something in chat to check wich team I am.

Second,
Marked Playernames should be highlighted on the /teams list because they may get forced, especially Trusted+, they change often, would be .... Oh c'mon, I don't know why, just forget it. :notworthy:

GrantaClause

Santa's Evil Twin
Reaction score
I don't mean to steal your thread, but would it be possible to implement a /marks function similar to /bounties which would display the users you have marked? Also, would it be possible to implement a function like /unmarkall? I realize that one's marks are reset after relogging, but it's a bit annoying having to go through /mark one-by-one.

Celebrir

Reaction score
I don't mean to steal your thread, but would it be possible to implement a /marks function similar to /bounties which would display the users you have marked? Also, would it be possible to implement a function like /unmarkall? I realize that one's marks are reset after relogging, but it's a bit annoying having to go through /mark one-by-one.
If you write "/mark" without a name it will unmark all marked players