Maps Missing?

Writr

Reaction score
Not entirely sure if this would be the right place to ask this question, buuuuuut....

On the Wiki it shows there being a couple of maps that I have never seen on AoD before, such as Mansion, Rapture, and Radiated. I've tried to look around on the forums to see if the maps were removed at some point, but can't really find anything. So my question is: have these maps been removed? Or is it simply that the rotation is bugged so that these maps no longer show up, not even for voting or anything?

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Not entirely sure if this would be the right place to ask this question, buuuuuut....

On the Wiki it shows there being a couple of maps that I have never seen on AoD before, such as Mansion, Rapture, and Radiated. I've tried to look around on the forums to see if the maps were removed at some point, but can't really find anything. So my question is: have these maps been removed? Or is it simply that the rotation is bugged so that these maps no longer show up, not even for voting or anything?
The rotation was changed at points to introduce new maps and take out the old ones, but due to Iguana resigning and the staff not having access to change it. Those maps were taken out.

• Disagree
Reactions: Haysagar

Writr

Reaction score
Ooooookay then. I was starting to wonder whether or not I had just been clueless the past month or so. xD

Thanks for the fast responses! :)

Reactions: Friendy