Maplestory

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Played for a year or two. I got lucky and gained tons of money from taking a person's stuff while they drop traded to their other account, and made a guild. I lost interest when I realized I didn't have the time to keep up with others, plus my stats were horrible.

• Agree
Reactions: Numberplay

Sasher

Reaction score
I also played Maplestory for about a year, was a mage and had LONG FLOWING PURPLE HAIR. I remember I started to make money off of selling these golden maple leaves for an event or something. I eventually got bored and later realized I spent way too much money on that game lol.

Pizzamoves

Reaction score
Hmm... I used to play it on my I Touch, but could never get past the 2nd boss... anywho, I would play it, if the accounts could switch over.

Blockinator

Reaction score
Quite frackly, im pretty used to excessive grinding but theres one annoying that i hate about Maplestory...

Its not Mac compatible...

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well, I played this for a long time. But I think Maplestory is killing itself.
It used to take some time to get to level 50.
Now with everything, I can get to level 50 within 24 hours.
Its just not fun growing this fast.

And all those new areas and quests+jobs dont make sence either -.-

But It was fun for some time, lost interrest due ^

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
@Nottykitten

Honestly, I'm fine with almost everything you said.

But what makes me think killed the game the most is the fact you had to, or rather, STILL have to, buy skill books for Evan and Dual Blade.

And what's even more unfortunate, one of Evan's skill books that have to be bought is actually Magic Shield, which is absolute need for all mages. :c

Anyway, I actually enjoy most of the Maplestory classes because of their story, to be honest. Demon Slayer's and Mercedes' stories are quite interesting so far, in my opinion. ;)