Not open for further replies.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Name of the map: Melonia
Creator(s): S_swimmer
Size: 81 x 81
Biome: Plains
Screenshots, including timer areas (Do not use shaders or a custom resource pack!) :

A comparison of the heights of all 5 timers (diamond blocks represent the hollow part in the middle):

If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): No filled chests here.
Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: I would prefer cobblestone walls, melon blocks and (if it's possible) item frames to be no-drop.
Any extra information about your map?: This is my first RoF map, so I'm sure I made some mistakes. If you could point out any mistakes I made, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Download link (optional): I don't have one, but if you want to look for it, it is in the Flatland world of Buildbox at /warp Melonia.

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
MY MOMENT HAS COME. ALL GLORY TO THE MELONS WITH WHICH MY SOUL RESONATES.

*Ahem*

It's an excellent and diversified map. It utilizes unique blocks for it's floor and features original architecture. maps made out of food are a refreshing and new concept that's not been attempted all that often. With the melons being no-drop, there's no concern of users filling up on melons and not using the store. Overall, it's an excellent map and I'm all for it's acceptance. Best of luck!

W

Wimali

YES. YOU MADE A ROF MAP, FINALLY. AND IT'S EVEN BETTER THAN WHAT I EXPECTED. THANK YOU.

• Thank You
Reactions: S_swimmer

CloudBryan9

Your Local Time Traveler
Reaction score
I love the uniqueness of the map. Utilizing melon blocks as the main base of the buildings and trees was very original and clever. And the execution of the idea was excellent. I would enjoy playing on this.

• Thank You
Reactions: S_swimmer

Butamou

Grandmason
Contributor
Reaction score
Why hasn't this map been accepted yet? :p +1

But some constructive criticism;
There is a lack of extended exploration but it doesn't seem to be a problem(as most maps are like that). The map was executed well in terms of the buildings. I'm going to assume there is nothing under the town. As the melon is no break, when people enter, especially new players they will see all the food and get excited to be let down (maybe even angry) when the melon does not drop. I would suggest adding a different source of food in small amounts or adding some chests inside buildings with melons.

Status
Not open for further replies.