Map (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jummbl

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm not really posting a map YET... but here's a sneak peak for you guys of what it'll look like. I'll update OP now and then.

jummbl

Reaction score
You probably shouldn't stick this in map submissions if your not submitting a map ;)
Well, I AM posting a map, but not right now. If I have to, I will delete this post, but I'm just really excited.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
You probably shouldn't stick this in map submissions if your not submitting a map ;)
Well, I AM posting a map, but not right now. If I have to, I will delete this post, but I'm just really excited.
I'd just assume being patient about it, or put it in discussion so people don't think it is a current submission. Maybe remove the submission tag.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well good luck on it! Just make sure that the size fits in with the round time, the items aren't too OP, the map will offer good gameplay etc etc! Good luck!
If you need any help or want some advice, feel free to ask me :)

jummbl

Reaction score
Well good luck on it! Just make sure that the size fits in with the round time, the items aren't too OP, the map will offer good gameplay etc etc! Good luck!
Well... about size. is 862x862 okay..? ^^;

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
Ehm. The preferred size is /about/ 150 blocks. There are multiple maps above, however. But that's a bit too big.

jummbl

Reaction score
Ehm. The preferred size is /about/ 150 blocks. There are multiple maps above, however. But that's a bit too big.
Okay then, I'll remake a smaller version of 150x150. ^^
Edit: 151x151. For reasons.
Edit Edit: 152x152.

Status
Not open for further replies.