Map Voting

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
Army of Darkness Map Voting
Where you vote for maps that you'd like to see added back to the server!

Did your favorite map get removed from rotation? Know of an old map that you'd like to play again? This is the place to let us know! We've created a voting form with a list of some maps that were removed from rotation, and we'd like your opinion on which ones should be added back, and what we should do to fix them!

In the form I've included below, please select whether you want the map to be added back into the server as-is, whether you don't want it added back, or in the other box, name your suggestions for improving that specific map. If your suggestions are long and cover multiple maps, put it into the text box at the bottom of the form.

Thanks!

Voting form located here.

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
If anyone's wondering what the maps look like, because some of these maps are super old that you wouldn't remember, here's some pictures (I realize some of these aren't the best pics, but I just wanted to give a general idea):

• Thank You
Reactions: RyanDodd

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
I think that was called canopy, or something like that
Canopy's kinda like that but I think it's still in the rotation.

Waitwaitwait. Pacman, Ascendant and Y'Ghatan are removed?!
Oh I loved pacman. Airkid remember that round we ran together for 5 mins from the hunters with me having an inexhaustible supply of strength II and regen potions?

Ascendant was fun for the spiderweb forts and just a triple fort-siege, but. I think it needs tweaking so you can' reach the top anymore...

Y'ghatan was just plain amazing. Going down into the pits. Grabbing your OP gear. Coming up to see a huge battle unfolding. Airstrikes, tanks, heavy artillery all over the place. Then forcefully being chased down back into the pits, hearing the thunder of the thousands of survivors who died in vain as you run back to the bottom and calmly rest there. Waiting to stealth some hunters. It actually reminded me a lot of Half-Life and Black Mesa in general...