Status
Not open for further replies.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Name of the map:
Twisted_Treeline
Creator(s):
I composed the original idea and started development on most of the map. Lupus_Stevens, GoldenValley, Forseti, and paceboys helped me build and smooth over some flaws in the map.
Size:
75x130x16
Biome:
Swampland
Screenshots (include the suggested timer areas!):
Girl, I already made those timers.​

Two red circles on the side represent the lowest two timers that will fill the side valleys.
The red circle closest to the middle on the left is the second to go off. This will flood the forest.
The next Two red circles on the left and right will flood the nexus's
The last red circle to the far left will finish off the map.

Blue Side. This is also the spawn. There is a 5x5 Bedrock bottom under the decorative spawning pad.

Red Side.

A Scenic road into the forest.

One of the roads down to the other side of the map.

A view of the valley.

One final view at the spawn!
If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional):
Infinity Edge: Gold Sword​
Sight Ward: Torch​
Vision Ward: Redstone Torch​
Health Potion: Potion of Regeneration I​
Potion of Fortitude: Potion of Strength I​
Cooked Fizz x2: Cooked Fish​
Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?:
Lapis Lazuli Blocks and Redstone Blocks should be no-drop.​
AND ALSO THE BEACONS OH BOY.​
Any extra information about your map?:
I'd like for the build limit to be to layer 39. We dont need people building over the lava limit. Also, this map is very closely related to the Twisted Treeline map from League of Legends. As a result, there wasn't a lot of space to change what was already there, but I tried to fit it to RoF as much as I could.
Alsooooo this map is a bit flat, but I feel that the texturing used in the map should more than make up for it, along with the multiple caves under the map. The map is also in depths 1-16 to make the atmosphere a little darker for our little survivors. It'll make it as scary and attractive as Shande's accent. I swear to you.
Download link (optional):
Schematic or use /warp Twisted_Treeline to take a look for yourself on Buildbox!
also airkid gave me emotional support
IF I FORGOT ANYTHING TELL ME PLEASE KTHX
And these pics don't really do the map much justice. I'd much prefer you look at it on BB before winging a comment! c:

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
I can't think of anything bad about this map. You took the idea and made it a twist (LoL i made a funny) of your own, and even people who don't play League of Legends should enjoy it. It's a definite yes!

• Winner
Reactions: Undefined User 7

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I can't think of anything bad about this map. You took the idea and made it a twist (lol) of your own, and even people who don't play League of Legends should enjoy it. It's a definite yes!
No clear bias there.

Anyway the map looks "Interesting" to say the least it isn't one of my favorite maps I have seen and quiet honestly it feels like it is more suited for TNT. It does however look nice good job!

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score

Pikmon2

Reaction score
I don't really like the stone for the pathways and almost everywhere, very unlike the actual map. Other then that good. Seems a bit small
http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz95/TheGreatBo/League of Legends/Twisted Treeline/TwistedTreelineJunglepath.jpg

This is the old version of twisted treeline that uses my roads compared to the unbelievable polished new one they released which is flat color.
imsorryimanoldplayer

Ah. Still, I think it'd make it looks a bit nicer with grass and dirt, and a *tad* bigger, nonetheless, good luck!

• Thank You
Reactions: Araidian

paceboys

Reaction score
I can't think of anything bad about this map. You took the idea and made it a twist (lol) of your own, and even people who don't play League of Legends should enjoy it. It's a definite yes!
No clear bias there.

Anyway the map looks "Interesting" to say the least it isn't one of my favorite maps I have seen and quiet honestly it feels like it
is more suited for TNT. It does however look nice good job!
To clarify, it looks like it might be for TnT mostly because of the definite red and blue sides. In league of legends, there is a red side, and a blue side.
Still understandable that it might look that way but that is the reasoning for it.

W

Wimali

I can't say I dislike this map, it's very nice and creative. Fabulous, even. It's just not fit for RoF, in my opinion. I do feel like it should deserve a chance, however, as playing on it would probably tell if it's a good RoF map or a good normal map/

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
not fit for RoF
I don't find this to be a legitimate argument.

The map can easily support having a large amount of players on at once. Take a look at the first picture, where there's a building in the middle of the top. That's just about the average size of the houses people build, maybe even larger. Slap in some more and there's no problem -- there's no issue with the map's size.

Considering this map came about just because of League of Legends fans, it's pretty good that it also happens to be well-stocked on raw resources. In terms of RoF, and this map's shape, this is fairly different from the rest; that's a great thing. As such, I am in favor of adding it.

paceboys

Reaction score
honestly it feels like it is more suited for TNT. It does however look nice good job!
Looks like a TNT map. Doesn't fit in RoF.
not fit for RoF
To clarify, it looks like it might be for TnT mostly because of the definite red and blue sides. In league of legends, there is a red side, and a blue side.

Still understandable that it might look that way but that is the reasoning for it.[/quote]

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
  • Agree
Reactions: nitasu987

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Well to be honest I thought it was a joke at first. But now that I remember the arena in LoL I change my mind. But still, the beacon isn't a RoF thing.. so if that would be removed it would be nice I guess.. but still.. would be awesome in TnT :)
They dont give buffs.
BUT OH SHOOT I FORGOT TO ADD THAT TO THE NO-DROP GOSH DARN
Thanks for reminding me because that would of been a disaster. X)

• Informative
Reactions: FrenchSanta12

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Map looks great and it's amazing how fast it was built, I still remember when it was a stone outline.

I honestly don't get how this map is not fit for R0F, hopefully it inspires people to be more creative and less natural.

D

DarkHender

Not sure what to think about it.
I like the map, its well made and such.
But I don't think it fits rof.
It reminds me too much of TnT with the different spawns.
I'm iffy.. on wanting this though it's a spectacular map.. So why not give it a chance :3

Status
Not open for further replies.